IGNORED

Calling Blues In The Southeast

iggy

I am currently trying to start up an officially affiliated supporters club based in the Surrey/ North Hants area (I personally live in Guildford).

To become "official" I need a minimum of 15 people to sign up.

There are no plans to charge any membership fees for this as I don't expect a massive response, all it will eventually cost is the price of one envelope and a stamp for you to return your registration form.

I know you are out there, I've seen or met plenty of you on trains to and from games in London.

The aim is to make it easier/cheaper for supporters in the region to get to matches (car sharing etc.), and maybe the odd social event (lash up!) It doesn't matter if you already belong to ESCLA or ESSCA.

If interested then please send a PM and I will get back to you.

I am currently trying to start up an officially affiliated supporters club based in the Surrey/ North Hants area (I personally live in Guildford).

To become "official" I need a minimum of 15 people to sign up.

There are no plans to charge any membership fees for this as I don't expect a massive response, all it will eventually cost is the price of one envelope and a stamp for you to return your registration form.

I know you are out there, I've seen or met plenty of you on trains to and from games in London.

The aim is to make it easier/cheaper for supporters in the region to get to matches (car sharing etc.), and maybe the odd social event (lash up!) It doesn't matter if you already belong to ESCLA or ESSCA.

If interested then please send a PM and I will get back to you.

When you go to an everton game in london, is it possible to just sit in the away-section with the everton fans? or do you have to go incognito<??