IGNORED

Horrible Reading. Is This Our Biggest Problem?

Player: Nigel Martyn

Injury: Ankle

Return Date: July

Player: James Vaughan

Injury: Knee

Return Date: July

Player: Nuno Valente

Injury: Thigh

Return Date: May

Player: Mikel Arteta

Injury: Ankle

Return Date: Unknown

Player: Tony Hibbert

Injury: Groin

Player: Alan Stubbs

Injury: Groin

Guest fozzie22

The fact we have injurys is part of football,while i think its been a problem the bigger picture is this,DM and the board have run the squad size down that it is now must be a massive factor

Its not the way to run a big sized club...

The fact we have injurys is part of football,while i think its been a problem the bigger picture is this,DM and the board have run the squad size down that it is now must be a massive factor

Its not the way to run a big sized club...

it comes down to money. should we make a new stadium a higher priority? with a bigger capacity and income would that give us the edge we need?

For the last 3 seasons Moyes has been saying we need to get some more players in to make up squad numbers not neccessarily all amazing players but some more so we have a bit more strength in depth and every summer/transfer window nothing happens. About 3 players go out about the same come in and then later in the season Moyes will moan about it saying when you have such a small squad. I'm not one of those people who says Moyes out but if you haven't got enough players you should have done something about it. I mean having only one recognised right back is completely stupid we are lucky Hibbo didnt get an injury before now.

Guest fozzie22
i think they go into every season with fingers crossed hoping they get throug with no injuries, then hope we'll get kids coming though the season after.

kendalls been coming out saying he hopes our next generation of kids wont get sold off!

And kendal is very right too

I do agree with the youth issue, we have 3 players just released and 4 who have sat on the bench for periods this season with games to play and nothing to play for.

Why not play them all over the next few weeks then decide if they are up to it this is a serious issue.

Victor A

Turner

Ruddy

Vi.........son :D

Hopkins

Sergent

Hughes

Surely they could have all got a game before the end of the season!

im thinkin if west brom are down before the last game they might get a look in, other wise pre-season friendlies are the best they can hope for.

but our kids have been playin reserve football at a young age, and they are holding their own quite well, so hopefully they'll be ready for the big stage and the tough players