IGNORED

Fa Cup Final: Chelsea

dark

Guest efctaxi

The ' considerably less ' aspect has me somewhat baffled .

Yesterday , there were over 80,000 seats taken , but how many were not from supporters of either side ?

A little priority seems to be going amiss with the FA .

BTW ... What a voice our supporters showed yesterday . Big thumbs up .

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ' considerably less ' aspect has me somewhat baffled .

Always the way, I've said elsewhere that a large amount of tickets are distributed through the whole FA pyramid for the final, unlike the semi.

Not to mention corporate hospitality and club Wembley....it's a disgrace but it's always been that way to an extent.

Ticket prices have been announced :blink: but no word on the allocation/qualifying criteria yet.......

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/cup-...-announced.html

If it works like ours (which is a pretty good setup), the FA takes about 10 or 20%, to give out to certain people, and the rest is equally divided between the 2 clubs. Any leftouts will be sent to whomever asks for them, or maybe sold at the stadium...

I'm now going to go to every away game until the end of the season in hope of having a greater chance of getting final tickets. I bought tickets for Chelsea this week and the Sunderland game coming up, going to by the Fulham tickets as soon as they go on sale as well. Fingers crossed.

Worth a go I suppose but I doubt it will make any difference because they will probably go on sail next week

I doubt they will go on sale next week to be honest. I can't even see them making an announcement until next week. Plus the Chelsea and Sunderland games will now be on my account so they will count already, its onl;y the Fulham which is a doubt. I'll have 8 cup and away games without the fulham game, hoping that will be enough.

Would have to agree with that Jamie he's one of the best around in the Premiership and will probably issue a fair final. Riley did well in the semi final so hopefully the good standard of officials will come through the rounds.

I'm happy but as we all know this dosen't mean that he will be refereeing come May ;)

Would have to agree with that Jamie he's one of the best around in the Premiership and will probably issue a fair final. Riley did well in the semi final so hopefully the good standard of officials will come through the rounds.

I'm happy but as we all know this dosen't mean that he will be refereeing come May ;)

Lol I thought Old Mother Riley was shite, apart from letting us off with the pen that is!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Think Chelsea are out on away goals. This only makes the FA Cup harder. Messi worked the ball to Iniesta on the edge of the Chelsea box and the Barcelona midfielder sended his effort into the top left hand corner of Cech's goal. Barcelona have equalised and it looks like they will go through on the away goals rule. Manchester United and Barcelona in the final.

Is it me or is it funny that we see two red cards in the semi's?

Flethcher (United) and Adibial (Barcelona)

Does this show us that the game is getting more physical? Or just out of coincidence. From Sky Sports it sound as if the sendings off were unjustified.

Edited by dark

Think Chelsea are out on away goals. This only makes the FA Cup harder. Messi worked the ball to Iniesta on the edge of the Chelsea box and the Barcelona midfielder sended his effort into the top left hand corner of Cech's goal. Barcelona have equalised and it looks like they will go through on the away goals rule. Manchester United and Barcelona in the final.

Just abit.. Hiddink will want to win something before he goes, and the players will want to thank him by winning something for him before he leaves

Just hope the boys can do some more giant killing :)

Edited by Johnny Bryant

Don't think it will make much difference .

It's about us . Not them .

Agree, last time we won it Man.Ure had just lost out on the prem and we took away their chance of a bit of silverware for that season, maybe we could do it to another disappointed team again this season...

I would rather Chelsea have lost in the final, after extra time and one hell of a physical battle!

Can only imagine them being up for the FA cup big time now.If third place is safe I guess a rest for a couple of the big names is on the cards!!

Well I recon we should rest Hibbert, that'll show Chelsea we mean business :mellow:

On a brighter note, they wanted to beat us big time the other night at their place.......but couldn't :)

I would rather Chelsea have lost in the final, after extra time and one hell of a physical battle!

Can only imagine them being up for the FA cup big time now.If third place is safe I guess a rest for a couple of the big names is on the cards!!

Well I recon we should rest Hibbert, that'll show Chelsea we mean business :mellow:

On a brighter note, they wanted to beat us big time the other night at their place.......but couldn't :)

I too wanted them to get through but on the flip side if they'd have won the Euro cup they'd have been flying ifrom a confidence point of view. Also, they now have 3 weeks of playing out the season without any real goals after a major disappointment which could affect them. Either way, as taxi said, it's about us not them so COYB!!!