IGNORED

Fa Cup Semi Tickets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get to games these days but I strongly object to hangers and the like getting tickets for corporate days out of which there will be many. True Blues and TB only should be offered tickets, and yes that includes the occasional fan who can't afford week in and week out attendances through cost or travelling distance.......................those lads are as much a blue as the guy who goes week in and week out only to moan at everything on display

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/fa-c...le-details.html

I guess that it what I expected but I didnt think the allocation include so many games......

thats a real bummer... how the hell are you ever going to get two tickets together?

I can go down on tuesday but by brothweer carnt get his until thursday... urgh my dad can go saturday.....

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/fa-c...le-details.html

I guess that it what I expected but I didnt think the allocation include so many games......

thats a real bummer... how the hell are you ever going to get two tickets together?

I can go down on tuesday but by brothweer carnt get his until thursday... urgh my dad can go saturday.....

Get 3 together when the last one qualifies, those dates are the earliest that each person can get one, it's not as if they will sell out before all the season ticket holders have had their chance.

Guest efctaxi

So the stadium holds about 90,000 , and allocation is for 32000 approx each ?

It's gonna hurt United fans more than Everton fans me finks , when you look at average attendances .

I'd much rather the other tickets were dished out amongst fans , regardless of club , than some A list celebrity or business man who spends the first 45 minutes figuring out what the 2 wooden things are for at either end of the pitch .

Also , as for armchair supporters , many of them are ex match attenders , financially unable , locationally unable , physically unable , or simply prefer to admire from afar , but they still love the club , buy the odd shirt etc , and spread the Everton word to future generations of fans . No , they shouldn't get a ticket before a match attender , but they are still a huge factor in the success of the club so not to be looked down upon . :)

• 2 weeks later...
Oh by the way congrats Mark. I think my jealousy over-rided that before!

:lol:

Cheers mate. Even better is that I'll be getting my money back for the ticket because a kind family member has decided to buy it for me :) . It was a £34.30 ticket, row 9 (I think) so I'm quite close to the pitch.

Hi yall, i´just recieved news that my supporters club not qualified for tickets at this point. If anyone has one to spare or know where to find one i´ll take it. :o

Allready have bought the travelticket and sorted accomedation.

Just the most important missing.

If anyone read this and know how to help me i will be in london for the match anyway and just might give up hope at kickoff, to be able to get in.

Im sorry for the misspellings but english isn´t my first language (chooker).

hope you understand it anyway.

email and msn: kultebo@hotmail.com