IGNORED

Anyone Heard Anything About

Adam

I can't beleive that he would not be in the squad at all unless he was told was not starting and then walked out so he then placed Stubbs on the becnh.

If its true it is a joke. Club shows again that they don't know what they are doing.

he says that he wants to stay. he is young and we need to replace Stubbs and Weir and he is not given the chance.

Ive heard that too from a 'reliable source' dont worry someone from the club will announce this afternoon that he has a 'virus'.

There are some dodgy things going on at Everton involving our foreign signings from this season I mean Kroldrup, VDM, Ferrari somethings going on.

What did you hear Claire??? that he was not starting and walked out as he was on the benh or not in the squad at all???

I just heard that during the warm up or before the game (Im not sure i wasnt there!) he shouted something at one of the coaches and was seen running off the pitch and out of the ground through the gap between Bullens Road and the Park End, then driving off shouting not nice things

I just heard that during the warm up or before the game (Im not sure i wasnt there!) he shouted something at one of the coaches and was seen running off the pitch and out of the ground through the gap between Bullens Road and the Park End, then driving off shouting not nice things

What straight off the pitch, boots and all?

Feckin hell thats us with captain fantastic playing on for another season!

Did fancy taking Upson off Birmingham but we cant take the chance with his injury now :(

I can't believe what I'm seeing here, seriously folks how reliable is this info, or has it been released by the players agent in order to secure a contract next season. If this is the case, one player can not strop off and demand to be included in the team (regardless of circumstances), another case of the tail wagging the dog. Moyse use some management skills and sort this out before it gets out of hand.

ATB

Mac