IGNORED

Spare Cup Tickets

hi guys. new to the site. have 2 tickets going spare, everton end. £130 the pair. Am based in cardiff,will either meet face to face there or deal through paypal (verified).

Will only sell both together.

Pm me if interested.

Cheers

block 127, 1st come 1st served

Edited by erocsevil

Guest efctaxi
Very well spotted.

Got them through a friend who works for Eon. I'm a Man City fan though.

Didn't you say you were a Spurs fan before your edit ?

Didn't you say you were a Spurs fan before your edit ?

Thats why i edited. I think i was watching spurs on MOTD when i was typing which is why i did it. and when i logged in to check my pm's i realised, so edited. sorry for any inconvenience caused.

DEFFO a Man City fan tho

Guest efctaxi
Thats why i edited. I think i was watching spurs on MOTD when i was typing which is why i did it. and when i logged in to check my pm's i realised, so edited. sorry for any inconvenience caused.

DEFFO a Man City fan tho

That's ok mate .

It matters not who you support , but only that you love the game :)

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

I've been in contact with this guy, I was having problems posting last night, so I asked Louis to forward my details on to him. He came back this morning with an email to me asking to ring him after 11.30 The number he gave is 07729 901208, and his email address was Vauxhall2@live.co.uk. Just google either the address, or the mobile number, and you will find out some very interesting things. It appears he has been scamming people up and down the country for at least the past year. Excuse the link to a RS website, but have a look here

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....opic=214273.120

He Goes by the name Chris Howard, but it seems his real name is Amrik Gill. According to the forum in the link, he was arrested last year, but let off with a caution, and told to pay people back. The daft sod keeps using the same fone number and email addresses, so it's not hard to find him out, even if he does now say he is in Cardiff.

I will be very interested to hear what he has got to say for himself when i ring him, but he's got no chance of getting any money off me!

I will put a seperate warning post up about this guy, so that nobody gets ripped off.

On the other hand...If anyone has got GENUINE spares, please PM me, i'm going to Wembley on Sunday regardless as I work in London with the Navy, but i'd much rather have a ticket before I go!

Cheers all.