IGNORED

New Everton 09/10 Kit

Louis

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home Shirt: It's a load of bollocks. The England kit looks great retro but ours dosen't. I've liked the designs in recent years so lets keep up the 21st Century standard and not have retro kits every minute. I woulden't mind as much if it didn't look as bad as it does. I won't be buying if its anything like the one's leaked so far.

Goalkeeper Shirt: Will buy that at first glance. All grey? Very nice.

The Goalkeeper's kit looks ok, but the home jersey - No no no.

And also, this website claims we have already been confirmed with Le Coq Sportif, so I doubt these images have much credibility.

Both images have the Le Coq logo on them mate!

Both images have the Le Coq logo on them mate!

Yeah of course I realise that obviously, but how do you know somebody hasn't just made these two jerseys together on Photoshop? And despite what certain speculations may have been made, we have NOT officially signed with Le Coq Sportif or any other jersey manufacturer for the next season.

Yeah of course I realise that obviously, but how do you know somebody hasn't just made these two jerseys together on Photoshop? And despite what certain speculations may have been made, we have NOT officially signed with Le Coq Sportif or any other jersey manufacturer for the next season.

Until the official site release pictures and information I won't be building my hopes up about anything. The kits have been good with Umbro but its safe to say that they won't be doing any more in the near future. Le Coq Sportif seems the way that Everton are going. Let's just wait and see what they produce. Please nothing retro, the leaking United kit is bloody awful.

yeah i figured it was tracksuit after i posted haha

Hence it saying 'As our friends at NewSoccerJerseys.com have noticed, a picture of Phil Neville in a pre-match jacket and another one of Tim Howard in the new goalkeeper kit have appeared on the Internet' and having a zip ;)

If they wanted to do something retro then go for the all blue one. Keep it really simple like the England kit is.

Something like below just with 'Chang' 'Le Coq Sportif' and the Everton crest (maybe even FA Cup winners 09')

efc__1177487818_ball1.jpg

Edited by dark

I just went on bluekipper and the home kit looks brilliant IMO. The away kit is a bit different, but refreshing nonetheless.

Here are the pics:

evertonhome0910.jpg

evertonaway0910.jpg

It looks better than the first leaked picture which looked like the kit had an inbuilt external sports bra:

evertonhome20910.jpg

I know it hasn't been officially announced but it's all done and dusted mate. There has been filmed footage and those pics are from the photoshoot to promote the new kits.

The home kit looks silly with the chang so far down the shirt, otherwise, it would have been quite nice.

The away kit... I'd change those pink stripes for white ones and it would be perfect.

If this is the final release for next seasons shirts, I wouldn't know which to go for.

everton09102.jpg

everton09103.jpg

Louis, are these real? they look real....im not a massive fan tbh. The collar with lines was obvious through the leaked pics of the training top. but the final product doesn't seem to work that well. The round collar with a large low V, doesn't do anything good. Plus on the sleeves whats with them!?

If the away one is like the mock-up on bluekipper, i will deffinately get that...its class, complements the retro, with an ultra modern, slick, in your face design....not like Everton at all but B-E-A-U-tiful!

Home shirt - 2 outta 10

Away - 9 outta 10 (If its the black with pink)

Louis, are these real? they look real....im not a massive fan tbh. The collar with lines was obvious through the leaked pics of the training top. but the final product doesn't seem to work that well. The round collar with a large low V, doesn't do anything good. Plus on the sleeves whats with them!?

If the away one is like the mock-up on bluekipper, i will deffinately get that...its class, complements the retro, with an ultra modern, slick, in your face design....not like Everton at all but B-E-A-U-tiful!

Home shirt - 2 outta 10

Away - 9 outta 10 (If its the black with pink)

Me neither, not a fan at all of the home jersey, although wouldn't mind the away jersey. I just hope we get something a lot better than what those pics show.