IGNORED

New Everton 09/10 Kit

Louis

Hi to everyone .....new member but not new reader.

I thought it looked terrible when it was 1st leaked a while ago, but the pic of Saha in it looks good.

I know the white "V" is quite big but I dont think they would actually go like for like with the 84 kit.

It is growing on me....... :) and the training gear on the site is good too :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it looked terrible when it was 1st leaked a while ago, but the pic of Saha in it looks good.

I know the white "V" is quite big but I dont think they would actually go like for like with the 84 kit.

It is growing on me....... :)and the training gear on the site is good too :D

I just had a look, some of it looks a bit wacky...bit kiddie? Whats with the squiggly line on most of the tops lol

I just had a look, some of it looks a bit wacky...bit kiddie? Whats with the squiggly line on most of the tops lol

My thoughts exactly, the lad loves it but it's all a bit young for me :) .

Does say new stock on the way though, so there may be something different.

It is growing on me....... :) and the training gear on the site is good too :D

Go and get yourself introduced!

Whoever approved that top at Everton needs to be sacked, as its horrible an shirt sales will drop at least 50%.

I buy the home shirt every year. However i wont be buying that one. When i say it a few weeks ago i prayed it was fake, unfortantly its not :(

I just went on bluekipper and the home kit looks brilliant IMO. The away kit is a bit different, but refreshing nonetheless.

Here are the pics:

evertonhome0910.jpg

evertonaway0910.jpg

I'm now just waiting for the away shirt...i love it :) hopefully its the same as above!

.....i bet it'll have fuckin wavy lines tho :thumbsdown_still:

Edited by tenaciousj

My thoughts exactly, the lad loves it but it's all a bit young for me :) .

Does say new stock on the way though, so there may be something different.

isnt that a good thing mike? surely its mostly the kids that go for all the merchandise anyway?

i'd never buy pretty much most of it. though im a big fan of the home kit and the jacket that looks like too, but then i like anything with a bit of retro about it.

but then im not bothered what the players look like in training.

so if this is the real shirt, i take it that means saha will be here next season, seams a bit of a waste of time doing a promo shot with him otherwise

I'm sure that Rooney and Radzinski did photo-shoots for the new kits the season that they left.

Whoever approved that top at Everton needs to be sacked, as its horrible an shirt sales will drop at least 50%.

I buy the home shirt every year. However i wont be buying that one. When i say it a few weeks ago i prayed it was fake, unfortantly its not :(

Like I said earlier "its growin on me" but as for all this negativity..........have`nt we all been cryin out for somethin new as all the Umbro shirts were nearly all identical ?

Now we get somethin which is entirely new and we get mass hysteria !!! I myself think the majority of fans will take to it after a while,and we are not going to have any other team with anything like this kit .....whichs makes us original and lets face it its how the boys perform that matters

you talk a bit of sense, but its not new or original - see everton 84/85

Oh those were the days :rolleyes: that kit then was original,especially the silver one...and this one is original too for this day and age.

Hopefully le coq can give us the same success too. :D

Guest efctaxi
The afwul picture quality makes me think this is a fake, and i hope it is too.

Sorry mate , but as far as I know , it's real .

My source is just about as reliable as they come . :)

Not too sure about the kit!

Is it me or does that shirt make Saha looked round shouldered?.....Don't think that's a particular problem for Saha, so maybe the shirts design is to blame! Other Everton players with a less muscular frames than Saha could looka bit naff.

I'd stick bloody great big shoulder pads into any new Everton kits, it's all in the mind.Opponents would think the lads were pumped up and ready to steam roll them.Win the battle before it starts.

I think the new kit needed something on the shoulder and down the arm.

Guess they hope it's so different from previous years that the fans will have to buy it to look up to date......make money at all costs.

I always thought Gravo's game improved when they took that little nancy type collar off the shirt and came out with a pretty macho shirt.....made him play like a nutter, and he improved.Didn't we come 4th that year?

Yeah of course I realise that obviously, but how do you know somebody hasn't just made these two jerseys together on Photoshop? And despite what certain speculations may have been made, we have NOT officially signed with Le Coq Sportif or any other jersey manufacturer for the next season.

what do yu call the le coq sportif logos on the website then

I'm pretty sure it's real. Unfortunatly for some.

I think it's smart! Just don't like the lines that define an athlete's chest or the average fans moobs! I'm off the booze for 8wks now before my hols after saturdays blow-out so hopefully the shirt will look alright on me! B)