IGNORED

Video Gallery

dark

There are some great videos on YouTube about Everton and I thought that it would be good to have a thread for them all. We have a thread for the pictures so why not videos? Apologies if this has already been done but I didn't find anything. This is the one that I'm watching now. I've seen it before but it always puts a smile on my face.

If you don't know how to have a YouTube video in your post like the one below then follow these steps

1) Copy the URL into the post

2) Put youtube at the front and /youtube at the back surrounded by [ and ]

3) Delete everything in front of the '='

4) You will be left with some random letters/numbers. This is fine, post away!

Edited by dark

• 2 weeks later...
One of the best goals scored in an Everton shirt. Ammirite?

Especially seeing as it's scored past the shite ;)

Indeed it is in my opinion. I was in the kop for that one (aged 13 I think) cos my brother had a spare ticket. Caught the bug and didn't miss a home game for 5 years after that. Helped that we beat Man U 5 - 0 in the very next game I guess!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nowt to do with EFC but see how many chances were made and missed in this 3-3 draw from 1970s.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/...rby-formula-one

pre premier days when football was exciting, and there was a few divers around at the time .

Not according to City's number 10...what a legend...a FULL reinactment...brilliant haha

After losing 1-0 at the JJB Stadium in dissapointing circumstances it was great to turn them over at Goodison which was deserved. They are one of the teams, like Newcastle that don't deserve a place in the Premiership. Four good goals that day and it's good to watch this video over. :)

• 2 weeks later...