6 replies to this topic

#1 Lowensda

Lowensda

A force to be reckoned with, I reckon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,822 posts

Posted 20 Apr 2009 - 11:37

I was in The Bear yday on the walk to Wembley, and Anichebe walked past the pub and undestandably got mobbed by fans asking for photos and autographs etc...

But did anyone else see him them and notice how much hobbling he was doing? and quite badly may i add!

And personally i thought it was a bit weird, (and by the sounds of it) he didn't travel down with the team on the bus?

Once he went most people mentioned that he could have already played his last game, what do we rekon? :huh:

Edited by tenaciousj, 20 Apr 2009 - 11:38.

#2 marcopaulo

marcopaulo

marcopaulo - pun lover

• Members
  • 13,687 posts

Posted 20 Apr 2009 - 11:42

sadly i think we have i mean i couldnt have seen him playin yesterday and now with vaughan back and the yak next year and saha gettin fit again and fellaini proving to be great up front i just cant see him breaking in. hopefully send him on a loan like we did with osman may help him!

#3 Jimmy the blue

Jimmy the blue

Graeme Sharp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 21 Apr 2009 - 11:03

I looked for him and the Yak but didn't spot either at the game. It is possible that a coach trip may have been against the doctors wishes, especially if his leg is to be extended, he may have travelled down the night before by train and stayed with the team at their hotel

#4 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,213 posts

Posted 21 Apr 2009 - 11:39

Yak was at the game but I didn't see him. I only know because I watched Arteta's interview on the Wembley pitch on EvertonTV and they mentioned it.

#5 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 21 Apr 2009 - 11:40

I saw him. Saw Jo there too. I think it's great they they where there. As i said somewhere else, it shows great squad solidarity.

#6 marcopaulo

marcopaulo

marcopaulo - pun lover

• Members
  • 13,687 posts

Posted 21 Apr 2009 - 12:01

it does crackin to see the lot down there saw arteta and jo sat together! on the point of the yak is there a thread about him and his injury not seen it? if so anyone wanna point a thicky in the right direction :D will be appreciated! if not anyone wanna start one? :P

#7 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 21 Apr 2009 - 12:24

This was the last one:-

http://www.toffeetal...showtopic=16472

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users