IGNORED

Final Tickets

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been sitting around slagging off the FA for their plane disregard for the normal fan but unfortunately I am now thinking the same of everton ..... I'm hearing more and more stories about "the everton family" filling their pockets...

I have no problem with shareholders, board members, sponsors, staff @ players getting tickets but the problem seems to be......

HOW MANY DO THEY GET?

according to some people only about 15000 "Everton fans" will actually get a ticket to the final... how true this I'm not sure... but it raises a very contentious question....

I have been offered a ticket now by two separate people........one a friend of a friend that works for one of are local radio stations and the other was a lad apparently working for JJB....

Both these people claim to have won tickets in their "work raffle" so I'm guessing these places of business have been given / promised tickets by efc

JUST HOW BIG IS THE EVERTON FAMILY?

Mr Earlstone was very reluctant to say the other day on the radio........... I wonder why??

Edited by DangerMouse

I think there was an over-reaction to him giving his speach. He is sports and entertainment minister, I think that he should have spoken, he had no hand in the tragedy that occured and had no involvement what-so-ever in the goverment or high officials to do with the event. I met him when I was working at Doc Fest in Sheffield last year and he was a really nice bloke, very down to earth adn easy to talk too. I have alot of time for him and thought that it was a shame that he was used as an easy target for people to vent there anger at. Its a tricky subject though and people have right in a situation like that to react how they see fit, I just think that he could and should have been given more of a chance. Some people do actually want to make a difference

anyone had the phone call or email to confirm their tickets yet?

still waiting for mine, but £180 has gone from my bank account this morning, not showing where to yet. i've either been robbed or i have tickets.

edit: the good people at halifax have confirmed two payments to everton - happy days!

Edited by StevO

anyone had the phone call or email to confirm their tickets yet?

still waiting for mine, but £180 has gone from my bank account this morning, not showing where to yet. i've either been robbed or i have tickets.

edit: the good people at halifax have confirmed two payments to everton - happy days!

Congratulations!!!

How many credits do you have? Me and my mates have 5 but aren't on cup scheme (don't know why - am next season), so we're kind of sweating on our tickets!

i got lucky really, my cousin is getting married in greece, he is away for the final. him and his lad have season tickets, been to all the extra home games and 8 away games. i got my first choice price band, but hot had the phone call yet so dont know where im sat.

if you have a season ticket with 5 extras you should be pretty safe i think, 3 was the minimum.

ooooo got mine... no email or phone call but check your eticket account its on there has your seat number and everything

ooo im so excited

Trying very hard not to hate you DM :huh: . I'll get over it....but it's tough :crying_anim: .

In all seriousness, hope everyone gets lucky. It'll be the best day ever, trust me :) .

Jamie, have you checked your purchase history on the official site. My ticket numbers etc., for mine and two other tickets are on there, so I am presuming I have been allocated mine, also money is pending to be withdrawn from my bank account, I am also presuming it is for the tickets.

Jamie, have you checked your purchase history on the official site. My ticket numbers etc., for mine and two other tickets are on there, so I am presuming I have been allocated mine, also money is pending to be withdrawn from my bank account, I am also presuming it is for the tickets.

How are you eligible for 3 tickets. ??? :o

How are you eligible for 3 tickets. ??? :o

Bill, you can apply for friends and family, as long as they have season ticket and qualify for a ticket. This way family and friends can get tickets next to each other. One person is named as lead person and you input others as you do yours. It doesn't guarantee you get seats next to each other but this is the best way. I have the three we applied for next to each other, suppose this way also helps if a dad/ mum are taking their kids.

:mellow::huh::o;):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes::) Tell me ma, me ma... that I'm going to be a horrible mess!!! I'm going to wembley to see EFC win the cup!