174 replies to this topic

#121 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 13:37

Edit: Found my number, the place I should have looked first, the wife's memory :lol: . She remembered where I put old tickets.
Bit pissed of that, "Only one ticket will be issued per customer number" though. Doesn't seem right that I wouldn't be able to take Josh.....and I can't be the only one in that position, surely most kids won't have their own number if they go with family?

i thought exactly the same mate

#122 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 13:56

:o

"....inviting applications to an additional ballot from any supporter who has been to at least one competitive game at Goodison during 2008/09."

Still a possibilty :huh: .

(The "Beamback" application is up and running on the OS now)

#123 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,210 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 14:00

Good luck Mike.

#124 toffee77

toffee77

Tim Howard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 19:05

I've got mine, I'm not a season ticket holder :D

#125 c1982

c1982

COYB!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,397 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 19:17

I've got mine, I'm not a season ticket holder :D

How?

#126 toffee77

toffee77

Tim Howard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 19:52

How?

Mate got an "F.A Family" ticket.

Edited by toffee77, 18 May 2009 - 20:57.

#127 c1982

c1982

COYB!!!

• Members
  • 7,397 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 21:30

I've hopefully got 2 more coming tomorrow through an EON link - my dad's 59th/ bro's 30th this week so hopefully giving them each the perfect birthday presents - I'm fucked for ideas if not.

#128 spen38

spen38

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:43

hi, i have 2 fa cup final tickets allocated in block 525 which is just inside the everton end, im afraid we cant go, BUT my 2 sons are chelsea supporters so wat im asking if u have 2 tickets which are more in the chelsea end i would like to swap on the day with u , please do not ask me to sell them cos i have 2 mates who will have if i can not swap,thanx s

#129 iggy

iggy

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:02

hi, i have 2 fa cup final tickets allocated in block 525 which is just inside the everton end, im afraid we cant go, BUT my 2 sons are chelsea supporters so wat im asking if u have 2 tickets which are more in the chelsea end i would like to swap on the day with u , please do not ask me to sell them cos i have 2 mates who will have if i can not swap,thanx s

Try here.........

http://www.evertonfc...pic.php?t=77253

#130 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:43

Good luck Mike.

Thanks mate. Got my application in this morning....wish I knew how many tickets are up for grabs :( . Realise it's not going to be many but a clue as to how much hope I have would be good.
Got Goodison as a back-up though, so I'm working on the assumption that I'll be heading north rather than east....if I get a result in the ballot I'll probably need resuscitation :lol: .

#131 craigb

craigb

King Louis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:51

Thanks mate. Got my application in this morning....wish I knew how many tickets are up for grabs :( . Realise it's not going to be many but a clue as to how much hope I have would be good.
Got Goodison as a back-up though, so I'm working on the assumption that I'll be heading north rather than east....if I get a result in the ballot I'll probably need resuscitation :lol: .

haha i put my app in for the beamback and also the non sth application for wembley.. Fingers crossed eh! My mate asked me to buy a season ticket with him this year and i opted out because i didnt have enough money, since then, ive not missed a home match and have been to quite a few away games, plus the semi final at wembley. So am slightly gutted he is defintely going and im clinging onto this application hope!

#132 Guest_efctaxi_*

Guest_efctaxi_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:31

I've hopefully got 2 more coming tomorrow through an EON link - my dad's 59th/ bro's 30th this week so hopefully giving them each the perfect birthday presents - I'm fucked for ideas if not.

:D

#133 Jimmy the blue

Jimmy the blue

Graeme Sharp

• Members
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:53

The good old FA putting fans through it again, I wouldn't mind betting that they are getting better kick backs than MP's. Do you know that Gillingham have been allocated 38,000 tickets for their play off final game, I don't think there are 38,000 living in Gillingham

#134 efcgenius

efcgenius

Tim Howard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:23

What are the chance

Wank internet in work, should have been

What are the chances of getting into goodison to watch it on the big screen without having gone to a game this season

Will the gorund be full with several screens or just 1 screen with fans in 1 end of the ground?

Edited by efcgenius, 20 May 2009 - 13:09.

#135 Blue4Ever

Blue4Ever

Peter Reid

• Members
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 16:40

Should be OK if you have three credits...

Ive always went the game with my 2 uncles and my little brother but me and one of my uncles didnt go to the derby cup game, but my brother and the other uncle went, so 2 of us have 1 credit and the other 2 dont. :( have been really skint lately so I didnt get to any of the cup games. What do you think my chances are?

Edited by Blue4Ever, 20 May 2009 - 16:41.

#136 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 17:13

What are the chances of getting into goodison to watch it on the big screen without having gone to a game this season

Will the gorund be full with several screens or just 1 screen with fans in 1 end of the ground?

No chance of getting one from the club I wouldn't have thought. Probably be some floating around next week that people will have applied for as back up in case they don't get Wembley tickets.
As I understand it only the Bullens will be open.

What do you think my chances are?

No idea because they've not publicised the amount of tickets in the last two ballots...so it could be 1 in 5, 1 in 10, 1 in 25 or 1 in 100. Your guess is as good as mine :) .

#137 duncanmckenzieismagic

duncanmckenzieismagic

Howard Kendall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,609 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:20

Picked my ticket up this morning!!

:D

#138 The Beard

The Beard

Joe Royle

• Members
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:08

9am special Royal Mail service, best delivery ever from a postie :D :D :D

#139 Philinsuffolk

Philinsuffolk

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 17:01

Less than 9 days away and I am still waiting for a call on whether I have been able to pull a ticket out of the bag. Man, this is stressful! I actually lay awake last night for quite a while stressing about it! Damn this getting to Cup Final malarkey!!

#140 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 17:39

Less than 9 days away and I am still waiting for a call on whether I have been able to pull a ticket out of the bag.

What's your source Phil? Good chance/small chance?

Final ballot closed one and a half hours ago. So now we wait...and pray just a little :( :unsure: .

#141 Philinsuffolk

Philinsuffolk

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 20:09

What's your source Phil? Good chance/small chance?

Final ballot closed one and a half hours ago. So now we wait...and pray just a little :( :unsure: .

Mike - source is in the FA. Not sure how good the chance is, its hard to know what the system is, though it is a legitimate process that they can go through.

#142 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:56

"Beamback" ticket arrived this morning.

Still hoping though :( .

#143 Philinsuffolk

Philinsuffolk

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 16:04

Hurrah, I'm going to Wembley! :D

#144 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 16:36

Where did you get your ticket from Phil?

#145 c1982

c1982

COYB!!!

• Members
  • 7,397 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 20:27

Tickets in hand today! (my knob in other!) Can't fooking wait!

#146 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 20:26

Having a look round other forums to see what's going on it seems that the final (non STH) ballot winners will be informed by phone Tuesday/Wednesday.
Quite a few people have been told that by the box office. I live in hope :) .

Winners in the "less than three credits" ballot have been rung today....though maybe not all of them.

#147 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 22:29

Good luck Mike. I've got my fingers crossed for you. We need the largest TT contingent possible for the final. COYB!!!

#148 Jimmy the blue

Jimmy the blue

Graeme Sharp

• Members
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 22:48

It makes me sick that honest life long blues be they EFC or CFC can't go to the match because the FA want to grease some buggers arse pocket who will only sell them on the black market. As many fans as possible should turn out, ticket or not and lets see how they cope with the numbers then....................................this has to change because it produces a huge imbalance that aids corruption and cheats the honest broker

Best of luck to you Mike and to all those waiting for a ticket

#149 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:41

Update on the OS....all tickets now allocted but....

"Some supporters are still to be contacted if they entered the non STH ballot or were included in STH and zero additional games/attended 19 Premier League games ballot.

This will be taking place in the next 48 hours ..."

#150 MikeO

MikeO

• Admin
  • 39,478 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 14:57

What pisses me off about the allocation is that we got 32,000 for the semi, 26,000 for the Final and yet the play-off final today Sheffield United and Burnley got 36,000 each. That, to me, is a realistic level.
It's obviously not such a big match in terms of kudos, but it's worth vastly more financially, must be the most valuable single game anywhere in the world. Burnley 1-0 up at h/t btw :) .

( :lol: :lol: The phone just rang and I nearly hit the ceiling....even though I know the box office is closed today. It's going to be a hard day tomorrow :unsure: )

#151 dibble1083

dibble1083

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 16:29

Hi Spen i have two Chelseas tickets which i am looking to swap with some one for two tickets in the everton end. let me know if you want to swap

dib

#152 Demps

Demps

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 18:54

Longshot but if anyone has one goin pm cheers.

#153 dibble1083

dibble1083

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:14

Just incase there any chelsea fans looking on here for tickets who may have everton tickets, i have two tickets in block 528 face value 78.

i am not looking to sell these i just want to swap them for two tickets in the Everton End

#154 Philinsuffolk

Philinsuffolk

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:16

Just incase there any chelsea fans looking on here for tickets who may have everton tickets, i have two tickets in block 528 face value 78.

i am not looking to sell these i just want to swap them for two tickets in the Everton End

Dibble - I am sure you have already thought of this, but maybe try to find a comparable Chelsea site, join and then place a posting? Could be worth a try.

#155 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:20

just be honest.............. how much are you asking for them

#156 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:25

If he was selling he would already have intimated it by now.

#157 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:36

How come there are so many fans with tickets in "the wrong end"

#158 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:40

Its bound to happen. Loads of people will know a "friend of a friend" who can get someone a ticket, just not always in the right end!

#159 dibble1083

dibble1083

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:55

just be honest.............. how much are you asking for them

i am not asking anything for them, i am evertonian through and through, was at the game on sat!!!!

i got my tickets through my own football club, problem is you dont get a say in where they are, hence im tryin to swap them. if i cant i will sit in the wrong end, it will just be a shame i cant wear my shirt.

May i just say thanks to jamie who sent me the link to the shed end, i have posted a message there as well now!!!!

#160 c1982

c1982

COYB!!!

• Members
  • 7,397 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 14:33

i am not asking anything for them, i am evertonian through and through, was at the game on sat!!!!

What game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users