IGNORED

David Weir

Justy seen on the net some where that we are considering giving him a new contract, even with our current situation I really hope this is Bollocks. While he was a good servant to the club he has had his day and should go! I know Moyes is loyal to his players but if DW is there next season it will really show that EFC do really have no ambition what so ever.

I agree TP. For a club that is meant to be moving forward we have a good way of showing how we want to stay still.

Yes DW was a good servant and helped us when we needed him however to keep him next season and let Ferrari leave then there is something seriously wrong with everyone at Everton.

Although I have backed DM and believe he should stay just me when I say that if Ferrari leaves and Weir and Stubbs and Ferguson stay then I will be leading the shouts for DM to be gone

i think he is worth another year but NOT in the first team, he is good back up for the likes of yobo and ferrari but should not be ahead of them..lets face it we havent exactly got an overflow of centrebacks and his experience would be helpful. maybe him or Stubbs, but not both.

if that happens then i can see another disapointing season. we need to get rid of the dead wood and get in some young players. 20 - 25 years old would do, we need to look around the continant and lower divisions cos wer fucked if we look around the premiership.

thankyou for the service davey, now go and play in the quatar league :D

The laughing stock of the Premier...........................

Its more like Fred Carno,s and the Keystone Cops all rolled into one.

Next year the team will be coming onto the pitch with Zimmer frames and Wheelchairs. :angry: A complete and utter laughing stock, these are the signings for the future are they.?? Might as well extend Pistone's contract while he's at it, give him another two years in the treatment room with Li Tie.

grrrr I'M GETTING REALLY PISSED OF WITH THIS MANAGER, DIRECTORS, AND EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS CLUB.

Complete and utter shambles, can just imagine what all the youngsters at the Club are saying to themselves........................."when are we going to get our f##kin chance".

Edited for a PS..........To our younger members who dont know who the F##k Fred Carno and the Keystone cops are.....................................ask your Dad. :D

Edited by toffeelicker

I think we could save money at the club by closing down the youth academy and sacking all the scouts. If our youth policy and scouting has not been able to come up with a player who would do a better job than the ageing Weir - great guy as he is - then it doesn't seem worth the effort to continue with them. When he came to EFC if Moyes had been speaking the turth he would have said something on the lines of "I will continue in the great tradition of Walter Smith by employing aged players..preferably Scots...only putting youngsters on the bench when forced to and then not using them"

I agree TL with everything except the part about Pistone. Think he should be given another 2 year deal (only joking before I get shot)

We really are the laughing stock.

To even consider giving another contract to Weir is a joke. I could maybe understand keeping Stubbs on as a back up but only as a back up but the way that Dm works is that they would come in to cover and never leave the team.

I truley hope that Ferrari has left the club before we waste a year of his football life messing about in the reserves.

In fact to Cahill, Arteta, Yobo, Osman.

GET OUT KNOW WHY YOU CAN INSTEAD OF WASTING IT WITH Everton ZIMMERFRAME FC

:D

<- Finally my Mark Hottiger avatar works now I can show how much we should value our crap cos it could be worse, yes even Pistone.

and that bumblebee kit was disgusting I don't care what any of you say

Edited by L_Blue

Sorry Bluebird. You avator has got to go.

I know that you are Welsh and therefore happy that Rooney is Injured but i am not. Would not have a avator of Ryan Giggs getting injured.

One day when you get to the finals you will understand that you need to have your best players fit if you want to win the trophy

Yeh thats a bit ruff.

Eye 2 am gutted Rooney is inj & am big enuff to publicly state that I one day still dream & hope to see Wayne again in the Royal blue .

However Adam, My new Gary Breen Avatar is arguably as offensive............ :lol::lol::lol:

Yeh thats a bit ruff.

Eye 2 am gutted Rooney is inj & am big enuff to publicly state that I one day still dream & hope to see Wayne again in the Royal blue .

However Adam, My new Gary Breen Avatar is arguably as offensive............ :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Pat im suprised you have not edited him to a Blue Jersey!