IGNORED

Left Back Of The Year

Guest efctaxi

btw ...

start / settings / control panel / internet options / general / delete / take your pick ;)

Stay on this page as you do it , and keep pressing the link after cookie deletion .

Edited by efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

The pff award :P

Glad Giggs finally got one , but biased nominations all the same .

Baines number 1 .............................. woohoo :D

Guest efctaxi
I can understand Baines getting LB of the year but Howard cant get GK of the year surely!

You have one vote .

Vote for who you think deserves it most :)

Come on, Howard is NOT the Keeper of the year. I like the guy as much as anyone, and even I wouldn't give him that title. Besides, you don't want them to investigate where all these Everton votes are coming from and remove all of yours, do you?

Guest efctaxi
Come on, Howard is NOT the Keeper of the year. I like the guy as much as anyone, and even I wouldn't give him that title. Besides, you don't want them to investigate where all these Everton votes are coming from and remove all of yours, do you?

Did I say vote Howard ?

All I said was ' keeper of the year ' and ' vote for who you think deserves it most ' :rolleyes:

It's still up there but the link is broken. A load of West Ham fans did the same thing and for awhile Illunga and Upson where leading the way on both charts, but now Baines and Jags are back in front. Links are broken though now, not sure if that means its shut..or fucked. I don't think they will have closed them yet as they would just take the link down if they had.

Guest efctaxi
It's still up there but the link is broken. A load of West Ham fans did the same thing and for awhile Illunga and Upson where leading the way on both charts, but now Baines and Jags are back in front. Links are broken though now, not sure if that means its shut..or fucked. I don't think they will have closed them yet as they would just take the link down if they had.

I thought the links were down too , but just voted and all seemed to work ok now .

KEEP VOTING LADS !