IGNORED

Takeover

Guest efctaxi
http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/f...opic.php?717527

near the bottom of the thread, not the main title

and on bluekipper its on the takeover thread 'page 76'

Thanks .

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months .

A customer told me today that a radio presenter stated that ( club x ) wouldn't be able to keep up with Everton and City in the transfer market .

He caught the back end of it , but obviously his first impression was ' huh ? :huh:

Guest efctaxi

I can't see anything being allowed to distract the team at the moment , so after thinking about it , I would ignore any speculation untill after the final .

If we were taken over , would you really want us to spend a rediculous amount on a new team ?

Personally , I'd rather keep the majority of what we have , and simply add a few new faces as planned .

I can't see anything being allowed to distract the team at the moment , so after thinking about it , I would ignore any speculation untill after the final .

If we were taken over , would you really want us to spend a rediculous amount on a new team ?

Personally , I'd rather keep the majority of what we have , and simply add a few new faces as planned .

If we where taken over then i'd prefer us to go down the path taken by Aston Villa. Building slowly but the funds are there and available.

Guest efctaxi
Taxi, that signature's the funniest things I've seen in ages..... hahahahahaha!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it on another site .

Can't tell if it's been photoshopped or not , but it's a classic . :lol: