IGNORED

Unsung 11

Cant argue with that team apart from Martins, I dont think he has done anything this season at all, if anything ricardo fuller of Stoke should have been mentioned above him, I think he has done excellent for Stoke and scored an absolutle beaut when he did that little turn and flick. Rest of the team i agree with.

Good to see 3 of our players in there.

Tim Howard (Everton)

Valon Behrami (West Ham United)

Phil Jagielka (Everton)

Gary Cahill (Bolton Wanderers)

Paul Konchesky (Fulham)

Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool)

Stephen Ireland (Manchester City)

Marouane Fellaini (Everton)

Chris Brunt (West Brom)

Obafemi Martins (Newcastle)

Kevin Davies (Bolton)

I posted a similar topic when the PFA team was announced - I wasn't allowed anyone from top 4 or young or johnson (as they were in PFA team). This is how I saw it: (must admit I forgot about how good Ireland was at start of season!)

G/K: Schwarzer (the amount of clean sheets he's kept for a team who survived relegation on the last day last season is incredible).

R.B: Taylor (shit season for Newcastle but he's played out of position for most of the season and looked their best player).

L.B: Baines (superb all season, been a major focus of many of our attacks).

C.B: Hangeland (major factor why Fulham don't conceed many).

C.B: Jagielka (class, solid).

R.M: Delap (very unfashionable but who can deny how important he's been for stoke this season).

L.M: Milner (often overshadowed by Young and Agbonlahor but he's Villa's driving force in my opinion).

C.M: Cattermole (I'd love him at Goodison - solid for wigan this season).

C.M: Arteta (phenominal at times this season before it was sadly cut short).

C.F: Cole (scored some important goals this season and well worth his england call).

C.F: Davies (hit double figures in a poor team).

They're only "unsung" by those without the wit to look outside the top four. Anyone who knows anything about football knows all about Everton's players this season (and the rest of that eleven).

Actually find it a bit patronising of Cascarino to suggest that he, in his wisdom, has noticed them while no-one else has.

Guest efctaxi

I'm surprised at only seeing 3 to be fair .

Of our players , I have to say that the guys that have stood out most to me this season have been Fellaini , Pienaar , Baines , and Jags , with improved performances from Hibbert , and Neville .

Lescott isn't 100% this year , and Cahill has blown hot and cold , though has had a lot of pressure on his shoulders .

Howard has had a good season overall , but not the best shot stopper , and Osman has been pretty lame .

Out of our team (what I can think of)

Howard

Baines

Neville

Fellaini

Pienaar

Think that Phil has been excellent this season. He may not be the best football but he's a bloody good captain. Shows leadership where it should be shown and always contributes positivley to the match. I think that it was such a good buy getting him (altough not at the time) and he seems to be a Blue. Pure class that man, pure class.