IGNORED

Which Players Scare The Hell Out Of You!

When I am watching everton on the TV or Live there are certain players for other teams that when they pick up the ball I get a nervous tingle which means I am worried they are about to do something which will cause a goal.

The ones that do it to me are Gerrard Defoe Ronaldo.

Its a good question this, i'd say all former players for a start! Rooney, Ronaldo, Gerrard, Lampard and Torres all have a nack of scorin against us! I'd say the same about Ian Wright too how many did he put past us? Stead who played for Blackburn and Sunderland scores evertime he plays at GP and hes crap!

Guest efctaxi

I'm a bit of a bugger for looking more at what 'our' players are doing while the opponent has the ball if I'm honest .

Can't say the opposition worry me too much , but at times , our own players might .

While he doesn't play against Everton (hopefully in a season or two he will :D ) I think Messi is by far the most exciting (and therefore dangerous/scary when he's on the opposing side) player in the world.

Whenever the ball is at his feet I always have this feeling he's about to absolutely turn it on and score a wonder goal.

I love players that can turn a game in an instant, which is exactly what Messi can do.

I have to say gerrard and lampard are good shouts I don't agree with drogba but then I have never particulalry seen it with drogba

his winner against us in the cup a while back sums up why drogba can be terrifying!

Edited by StevO

Wayne Rooney always seems to do something when he has the ball so he is always someone that scares the hell outta' people. Steven Gerrard is also one of those players that you know will either do something magical or something incredably lucky, one of them always happens. When it's derby day most of the Liverpool team scare the hell outta' me. People like Micheal Owen and Patrick Berger were players that I always thought had a great threat to us at the time. Nowadays we are more matched up to them. B)

At the moment about 18 Chelsea players!

Frank Lampard

John Terry

Nicholas Anelka

Chelsea have a lot of good players but there are only a few that I'm worried about. All the rest we can beat if we just stand up and do what we did against the Manchester United lads.

None of todays players scare me, in times gone by Ian Wright and Les Ferdinand always managed to get goals against us and Zola who was always a joy to watch. In history real hardmen like Bremner, Hunter, McKay and Smith never took any prisoners but I would think the hardest and most stupid player ever to grace a football pitch must have been Bernie Wright and he was one ours :o

THE BOLT!

legend!

Wright was born in Birmingham, England. He signed for Everton in 1972 from Walsall but only played 11 times for the club before having his contract terminated for 'serious misconduct'. It is rumoured that this 'misconduct' occurred when he discovered he had been dropped and he chased the club manager around the training ground.

from wiki

THE BOLT!

legend!

Wright was born in Birmingham, England. He signed for Everton in 1972 from Walsall but only played 11 times for the club before having his contract terminated for 'serious misconduct'. It is rumoured that this 'misconduct' occurred when he discovered he had been dropped and he chased the club manager around the training ground.

from wiki

The Cat locked himself in his office and the fool tried to kick the door down, Labby told me :lol::lol:

Tony Hibbert in posession in our own half scares me. Yobo when he plays the ball across the face of our defence scares me... and Phil Neville when he's 40yards out and we all shout "SHOOT" scares me... and the occasional 'Timmy Howard tic'.