IGNORED

Vote Our Manager To The Top

Guest efctaxi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11979_5244802,00.html) Tim Howard won the goalkeeper vote.

And if they took the position a while back Robert Green was winning....van der Sar has never been in the lead (or even close to it) since I've been looking, and that's since it was posted here.

Fix!

Well done for the rest though Taxi and everyone else :D .

According to this (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11979_5244802,00.html) Tim Howard won the goalkeeper vote.

And if they took the position a while back Robert Green was winning....van der Sar has never been in the lead (or even close to it) since I've been looking, and that's since it was posted here.

Fix!

Well done for the rest though Taxi and everyone else :D .

like i said it would hav been fixed in some way, they couldnt have possible of had 5 Everton players in Team-of-the-season....thats looony!! <_<

Guest efctaxi

Green was always infront untill I got the lads on the other EFC forums voting for howard .

The United keeper was NEVER in the running .

Howard is still infront on the poll : http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11979_5244802,00.html

Bollox how Van Der Sar could win .

As for the Mooners , let them have their victory . I'd rather that , and be able to get them onboard again , than have them realise they were taxified :P

Guest efctaxi

BTW , for the record . there were no votes available for Everton players in the other positions .

Had there been ......... well ........ we've been there already lol . :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11662_5359359,00.html

Four Everton players were voted by the users of Sky Sports into the Premier League team of the year. Jags at center back, Bainsey at left back, Mikky at right mid, and Peanuts at left mid were all chosen to join Edwin Van der Sar, Glenn Johnson, Matthew Upson, Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Nicolas Anelka in the team of the year.

I think it's great that our players are being recognized for the great jobs that they're doing, and even better that they're beating out the likes of C. Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Terry, Young, etc. in voting by the fans.

Everyone knew that Jags was great from the second half of last season, and he had been doing superbly up until he got injured. He was our rock this season and hopefully he'll come back from his injury better than he was before.

The same thing happened with Mikky this year, but to think that he was chosen over some amazing players like Ronaldo, Lennon, Walcott and Davies despite having his season end in February shows how high in regard people hold him in. I've really missed watching Mikky play, and I hope he comes back in better form than he was before his injury.

As for Peanuts and Bainsey, they've both had huge impact this year; their biggest since they both joined the club. I think it's no coincidence that both of them have had such stellar years in their second year at the club. Now that they've had time to settle, they've both opened up and shown the rest of the league what sort of things they're capable of. IMO it's been impossible to keep those two out of the lineup on the left side of the field for most of the season, and hopefully they'll both keep up the great form next season.

Here's to hoping we add some good talent over the summer, and start next season the way we closed out this one. Hopefully we'll hit the ground running come August, and we don't let up and push on for those Champions League places.