IGNORED

Everton

Why did we need any money for the rest of the season?

My point is that he saying we had a blip cos we had no money. However we had no money all season but still went on a great run an got to the fa cup final. so his point of no money is complete rubbish.

So £15 mil spending power was no money that is a surprise, get real

Even you must realise that's a little bit misleading Jim. We'd just got £10million for AJ, and we hadn't spent a penny since selling Faddy for around £6million. Then you've got to consider that we only paid around £4million for Fellaini last summer. Lets face it, last summer was a farce all-round, Moyes' contract and funds, and hopefully lessons will have been learned.

My point is that he saying we had a blip cos we had no money. However we had no money all season but still went on a great run an got to the fa cup final. so his point of no money is complete rubbish.

No it's not. We didn't need money in October, for example, because the transfer window was closed. We needed it in the summer to bring players in, we needed players but didn't have the money to do anything, which bred discontent.

Yes I did if he walked, caswe reopened as others on here would have Irvine, you know the no mark who took Preston to the play offs, and you think he is a bad manager, ask Moyes what he thinks of him you just may get a shock

just admit you wanted moyes out! read your old posts please!!! alan irvine is decent manager but not in the same league as moysie! accept it

just admit you wanted moyes out! read your old posts please!!! alan irvine is decent manager but not in the same league as moysie! accept it

#

Eh why should I accept that, I did not want to pay Moyes over £4 mil a year because this may just surprise you, we can't afford it under the present regime, resurrect that thread if you want it doesn't bother me in the least and by the way you still haven't explained why the team picked up as soon as the contract was signed, there again you might not have read that as you seem to ignore the players totally as you do the point of this argument.

No it's not. We didn't need money in October, for example, because the transfer window was closed. We needed it in the summer to bring players in, we needed players but didn't have the money to do anything, which bred discontent.

Based on your theory how did we improve then?when we didnt add any players but starting winning

Thats a bit of a pants example :lol: but your right with what you said before, it was a bit of a farce and it was something that should have been avoided. If Moyes had signed the contract prior to the summer, we wouldnt have had the uncertainty within the squad...on the other hand, Moyes was obviosly waiting to see how much he was going to be backed by the board, before signing anythin? So it was made into more of a 'bell-enders' episode than a football one!

Based on your theory how did we improve then?when we didnt add any players but starting winning

I'm not saying it was just to do with money though, I'm just saying that the money issue isn't rubbish. IMO our crap start and subsequent improvement was down to a number of issues and can't be pinned down to one issue.

#

Eh why should I accept that, I did not want to pay Moyes over £4 mil a year because this may just surprise you, we can't afford it under the present regime, resurrect that thread if you want it doesn't bother me in the least and by the way you still haven't explained why the team picked up as soon as the contract was signed, there again you might not have read that as you seem to ignore the players totally as you do the point of this argument.

PLEASE read the abuse you wrote about moyes or are you embarrassed just accept you were wrong and move on go back to the start of the season and look at the team sheets injuries ,when new signings came in etc its that complicated to work out !! i ignore the players you say so do i go every week to just wave to moyes get a life i give up

PLEASE read the abuse you wrote about moyes or are you embarrassed just accept you were wrong and move on go back to the start of the season and look at the team sheets injuries ,when new signings came in etc its that complicated to work out !! i ignore the players you say so do i go every week to just wave to moyes get a life i give up

If that's the best reply you've got than thank God for that :lol:

you are avoiding your comments earlier in the season if you are that confident you are right then repost your earlier comments. i dare you!! case closed

For sure jimmy didn't want Moyes around! just have the guts to stand by what you said! You weren't alone I would guess.

I hold my hand up and admit I was unsure about Jagielka when he first came and in midfield I thought he looked lost, how he proved me wrong!

The written word can always come back to haunt people.Some people wanted Carsley out a couple of years back!!!......only to turn around and say now that he was the missing link to the start of our season, and what a great undersetimated player he was :huh:

We all make mistakes and we read players and situations differently, that wont change :)

Guest efctaxi

My opinion of our team changes week in week out .

I have that right as a fan .

Our teams performance can vary week in week out .

They don't have that right as players .

Fellaini was the biggest discussion regarding how we looked upon him .

He started well , hit a blip , came back strong , and ended the season looking a very good purchase too many .

We can't totally judge players , or indeed managers on first impressions , and throughout their careers , they will be judged accordingly .

Moyes has had highs , but he has had lows too , just like the players .

I used to look at things as an ' A ' game , and a ' B ' game .

Your ' B ' game is the most important . That's the standard that you set yourself when you are playing at your ' normal ' level . Your ' A ' game is the one where you hit a purple patch , and that is above and beyond your ' B ' game .

In order to be successful , your ' B ' game must be very strong , meaning that even when you are not performing out of your skin , you are still maintaining a high enough standard to achieve success .

Some examples :

Leon Osman .

His ' A ' game is first class , when he has that ' special ' moment on the pitch , and get's awarded motm .

Unfortunately , he only plays well when he hits his ' A ' game .

His ' B ' game is flipping dire , which means he has no level of consistency . That is why he must be replaced in the squad , by someone with a very good ' B ' game .

Moyes has a very high level of consistency ( B game ) when it comes to management , which is why he tends to bring the best out of the players . When he makes a balls up , he is still worthy of critisism just like the players , but the critisism if fair , will turn to praise when he manages well ; just like the players .

As a fan , if we watch Oasis , and they are crap , they will get booed off stage .

It's no use saying that they were great in Glasgow , Manchester , and Hartleypool , if they were crap in Leicestershire . The fans still paid money and got a bad show .

There is no room on the pitch for guys who don't give 100% , as the fan gets charged the same regardless .

For sure jimmy didn't want Moyes around! just have the guts to stand by what you said! You weren't alone I would guess.

I hold my hand up and admit I was unsure about Jagielka when he first came and in midfield I thought he looked lost, how he proved me wrong!

The written word can always come back to haunt people.Some people wanted Carsley out a couple of years back!!!......only to turn around and say now that he was the missing link to the start of our season, and what a great undersetimated player he was :huh:

We all make mistakes and we read players and situations differently, that wont change :)

If you have the ability to read then you can see that I have invited that thread to be reopened, to put t mildly I couldn't give a shite and as I have already said I stand by what is in that thread so you can do one as well

If you have the ability to read then you can see that I have invited that thread to be reopened, to put t mildly I couldn't give a shite and as I have already said I stand by what is in that thread so you can do one as well

Go and get something for that raw nerve :rolleyes:

Don't worry about your rant's at Moyes in the past, we all at some time during his time here have questioned his ability......your major problem is that your a very rude man!

Smile and the world smiles back at you :)

Guest efctaxi
Go and get something for that raw nerve :rolleyes:

Don't worry about your rant's at Moyes in the past, we all at some time during his time here have questioned his ability......your major problem is that your a very rude man!

Smile and the world smiles back at you :)

Any chance of dropping this petty bickering now lads before it escalates ? :)