IGNORED

Jo Signed On Loan!

cols

Had our very own Mr.Baines in my place today, when asked who where signing he said "I dont actually know, however it looks like we might be bringing Jo back."

He didnt say how much or if it was a loan though.

Thanks for the heads up. True or not, I think Jo would be an asset nonetheless. Bags of potential and imo, he's better than Saha.

That would mean in the pecking order:

1. Yakubu

2. Jo

3. Saha

4. Vaughan

Thanks for the heads up. True or not, I think Jo would be an asset nonetheless. Bags of potential and imo, he's better than Saha.

That would mean in the pecking order:

1. Yakubu

2. Jo

3. Saha

4. Vaughan

I would put Vaughan ahead of Saha, just to see if he has the ability to make it................................. He needs some first team football

Had our very own Mr.Baines in my place today, when asked who where signing he said "I dont actually know, however it looks like we might be bringing Jo back."

He didnt say how much or if it was a loan though.

From other threads it is evident that players would not know who would be coming in as the manager would never discuss that with the players.

However I am not doubting you met and spoke to Mr. Baines :P

On top of his very positive attitude, he has skills which IMO are underrated. He holds the ball up well, drops back into the midfield well etc and plays well lone. His touch can be great and he is good at finding that little inch of space - or magic, as seen by his bag of Brazillian moves.

If his finishing and passing could improve, he'd then be the 18.5 M man city bought.

On top of his very positive attitude, he has skills which IMO are underrated. He holds the ball up well, drops back into the midfield well etc and plays well lone. His touch can be great and he is good at finding that little inch of space - or magic, as seen by his bag of Brazillian moves.

If his finishing and passing could improve, he'd then be the 18.5 M man city bought.

and maybe turn up every now and again when we play away!

and maybe turn up every now and again when we play away!

I disagree. Some of his best team performances I watched where his away games. His all round contribution to the Chelsea away game was fantastic and he was also very strong against Sunderland away. I was at both these games and can firmly say that he didn't go missing during these two games.

I disagree. Some of his best team performances I watched where his away games. His all round contribution to the Chelsea away game was fantastic and he was also very strong against Sunderland away. I was at both these games and can firmly say that he didn't go missing during these two games.

I go to most away games and think he has been a waste of a shirt. Admittedly he was better at Chelsea even though he missed three sitters but I think that speaks more about how poor he was in the rest of the away games( Pompey & Wigan stand out)

Oh and the Sunderland game I thought he was poor, missed a sitter that game as well

I go to most away games and think he has been a waste of a shirt. Admittedly he was better at Chelsea even though he missed three sitters but I think that speaks more about how poor he was in the rest of the away games( Pompey & Wigan stand out)

Oh and the Sunderland game I thought he was poor, missed a sitter that game as well

Wigan away was november. He wasn't playing. He's better than we have on the bench. I'm all for signing him. Any way you're not gonna sign better on loan and we need to spend our money on other areas

I think its good. A striker who wont really cost us anything, and who already knows the team, likes the club and has worked with the manager before. Plues we very rarely play 442 so its not like he'll play every game, and with Yak coming back, it will good to have options along with Saha, Vic, Vaughn and maybe some new youth being blooded. I'm happy with this deal as i'd prefer to be spending our money on other positions.

"guess who's back....back again? Jo is back....tell some friends! guess whos back, guess whos back..."

I like Jo...maybe he needs a partner to perform better? Maybe he needs someone to hold the ball up for him, and he's the finisher? or vice versa with the Yak? Good signs...Yak and Jo would be a decent goal scoring pairing...do you not think?