IGNORED

Europa League

Thought I'd start a thread off for this now. The first round draw is today, though we are not involved in todays draw.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8111925.stm

I'm hoping for a kind draw for us this year as we often draw the short straw in european draws.

CONSPIRACY me thinks............. :o:o:o

Edited by DangerMouse

Meanwhile, Aston Villa, Everton and Hearts enter at the next stage, the draw for which is on 7 August.

At that level 35 winners are joined in the final play-off round by another 41 clubs, including the 15 losing teams for the Champions League third qualifying round, on 20 and 27 August, for a place in the group stages.

From those ties, 38 winners will be joined by 10 losing sides from the Champions League play-off round in 12 groups of four teams.

After playing each other on a home and away basis, the top two teams in each of the 12 groups progress to the Round of 32, being joined by eight teams who finish third in their Champions League group.

The tournament then progresses to the Round of 16, quarter-finals and semi-finals.

Hamburg will host the final on 12 May.

That confused the fuck out of me...