IGNORED

Youtube Entire Everton 08/09 Season Review

Yakubu is more than a finisher. His strength is truly underestimated and he has a decent pass on him. I'd like to see him link up with Pienaar/Baines next season with Fellaini or Cahill filling in the 'former' Osman role. (Arriving first time into the box, as seen in the earlier games)

Edited by `Moe Joe.

Is there any way to download it? Youtube quality (the lack of) annoys the hell out of me at times.

i could probably upload it on to filefront from there you could download it, but the quality doesnt get much if at all any better because i got all the clips from video upload places so their quality wasnt great to begin with.

i could probably upload it on to filefront from there you could download it, but the quality doesnt get much if at all any better because i got all the clips from video upload places so their quality wasnt great to begin with.

OK never mind then. Good job anyway :) .

Is there any way to download it? Youtube quality (the lack of) annoys the hell out of me at times.

If you are using realplayer, u can have add on for it that allows you to download almost any clip from internet. Not sure what is does for quality, cause it depends on the quality of uploaded video, of course. If you dl with real player videos what are made in HD quality those will be of course very good

Ontopic: I like these vids. Make me waiting next season for more and more :) These still will show how good season we did have, after abysmal start of the season, quick exit from Uefa-cup and horrible injuryproblems for our keyplayers. Cant wait next season to see what will happen if we get good start, may be get some new faces(and dont lose anyone of our players), and will avoid injuries(on keyplayers or al least almost all of them) . Now coming nail biting summer, readin tranfer rumours haha like usually :) We have been linked this summer so many really exciting players that havent seen on years, hopefully we will catch 2-3 of em and then some squadplayers aswell(with those 2-3 im not meaning 15M+ signings, just 2-3 who can really fight first team place)

edit2: that tackle on vic, omg so horrible, almost got me to puke, sickest "tackle" ive seen for a loooong time

Edited by LexKing