IGNORED

Transfer Disappointments Yet Again?

What :huh: ? That's the daftest statement I've heard all silly-season.

And it's not the club or Moyes that get up hopes.....it's the press and us.

It's not July until tomorrow....all will be well ;) .

² that.

It's not looking to good atm, but i'ts not to late to do good business.

another 2 weeks without signings would be a reason for panic

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair point i don't KNOW I am just going on speculation. Although his agent did say he was waiting for everton to negotiate a deal so it seems we were thinking about it. I just find the whole thing frustrating that we can't just get on sign someone when it seems so obvious to the fans who we should be going for

if moyes wanted him, he would have signed him up quite a while ago, that i'm pretty sure of.

moyes never, ever, speaks out about deals until they are signed, sealed, delivered.

look what happened when the club started talking about yak and manny signing. one of them disappeared.

not many clubs have brought players in yet.

moyes does like to get players in early, everton fc dont.

How can the club be blamed for rumours? Newpapers are there to sell as many newpapers as possible and football stories sell the red-top papers more than anything else. Then you get websites where fans play the "who should we get?" game - have you seen football-rumours.co site? It is utter nonsense but ultimately people start to beleive it because they want to.

How many sides have made many signings yet? Wigan sold Valencia tonight so presumably they will now start to bring in a few players with the money they have got. Others will do likewise. Maybe clubs play the waiting game so to avoid having a £50k a week player on their books through the period when training hasn't started. Transfers are complex due to the sheer amount of people making money in the game.

Maybe Jacobsen wanted a guaranteed first team place - he is almost certain to start for Blackburn.

Frustrating waiting, I know. But these are multi-millin pound deals trying to be done. My job involves me working to achieve a multi-million pound deal and mine is going to take over 2 years to deliver a signed contract!

Hehe. Its always frustrating. Again this summer it seems to be more frustrating than ever before. We dont have money at all, and other teams seems to be sitting in a top pf moneypiles, fans creating lists of superstars who they might buy etc and we are trying to realistic do some thinking of that, who would we need and can we really pay that much of some1 we really need. Its quite hilarious actually. I confess aswell, that im trying to find out 4-10 times a day have we have signed some1 or is there some interesting rumours going on :) Yep its long time to wait , at least when something positive aint seeming to happen at all. Im trying to keep myself on positive mind , again, and crying later on the autumn :P haha I believe we will get 3-5 new faces, what caliber players they are, am not sure, but in Moyes I trust.

Edited by LexKing

How can the club be blamed for rumours? Newpapers are there to sell as many newpapers as possible and football stories sell the red-top papers more than anything else. Then you get websites where fans play the "who should we get?" game - have you seen football-rumours.co site? It is utter nonsense but ultimately people start to beleive it because they want to.

How many sides have made many signings yet? Wigan sold Valencia tonight so presumably they will now start to bring in a few players with the money they have got. Others will do likewise. Maybe clubs play the waiting game so to avoid having a £50k a week player on their books through the period when training hasn't started. Transfers are complex due to the sheer amount of people making money in the game.

Maybe Jacobsen wanted a guaranteed first team place - he is almost certain to start for Blackburn.

Frustrating waiting, I know. But these are multi-millin pound deals trying to be done. My job involves me working to achieve a multi-million pound deal and mine is going to take over 2 years to deliver a signed contract!

Totally agree,wasnt that uniteds 1st signing and they have a couple of quid.

A point about a Jaconsen. When they announced all the players leaving his name was not in there so you have to assume we atleast thinking about keeping him. If moyes is letting him go he either thinks hibbert is up to the job which I think he honestly does or he has a quality replacement coming through.

Guest efctaxi
A point about a Jaconsen. When they announced all the players leaving his name was not in there so you have to assume we atleast thinking about keeping him. If moyes is letting him go he either thinks hibbert is up to the job which I think he honestly does or he has a quality replacement coming through.

Or he hasn't , and Phil will adopt that position .

All except us, Villa, Chelsea, Pompey, Sunderland & Spurs

It is only early days yet but after the last preseason fiasco I cant help but get a little nervous, especially after Moysie has gone on record so many times since then stating that he wants to get his buisness done "early"

But then I suppose if we had gone and identified the transfer targets before the season was over then gone straight out and snapped them up or at least bid for them as soon as the window opened it just wouldnt be Everton

There is an easy way of doing things and an Everton way!

:P

OMG ITS FUCKING JULY AND NO SIGNINGS HAVE BEEN MADE. YOU KNOW WHO'S FUCKING FAULT THIS IS? BILL FUCKING KENWRIGHT. AND POSSIBLY TONY HIBBERT. I DON'T KNOW WHY TONY HIBBERT'S INVOLVED, I JUST DON'T FUCKING LIKE HIM. FUCKING KENWRIGHT AND FUCKING MOYES. PROBABLY WYNESS' FAULT TOO. AND YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS? KIRKBY. FUCKING KIRKBY AND FUCKING TESCO. ITS ALL THEIR FUCKING FAULTS. AND WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS FUCKING MESS IF IT WASN'T FOR FUCKING HEYSEL. WE DEFINITELY WOULD'VE WON THE EUROPEAN CUP THAT YEAR AND WE WOULD HAVE DOMINATED EUROPE FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE FUCKING LIVERPOOL FANS.

THAT'S IT, ITS ALL LIVERPOOL'S FAULT!

To those who didn't get the sarcasm, this was a joke. :lol:

OMG ITS FUCKING JULY AND NO SIGNINGS HAVE BEEN MADE. YOU KNOW WHO'S FUCKING FAULT THIS IS? BILL FUCKING KENWRIGHT. AND POSSIBLY TONY HIBBERT. I DON'T KNOW WHY TONY HIBBERT'S INVOLVED, I JUST DON'T FUCKING LIKE HIM. FUCKING KENWRIGHT AND FUCKING MOYES. PROBABLY WYNESS' FAULT TOO. AND YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS? KIRKBY. FUCKING KIRKBY AND FUCKING TESCO. ITS ALL THEIR FUCKING FAULTS. AND WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS FUCKING MESS IF IT WASN'T FOR FUCKING HEYSEL. WE DEFINITELY WOULD'VE WON THE EUROPEAN CUP THAT YEAR AND WE WOULD HAVE DOMINATED EUROPE FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE FUCKING LIVERPOOL FANS.

Awww.... come on... don't sugar coat it... say what you really mean!

Well said.......... dont forget Andy Van der Meyde.... Its his fucking fault we have warm beer at the match.......Tony Hibbert....... what a BASTARD

:lol: Brilliant

You dont qualify for kipper because you didnt call anyone in this forum an unless you call each other you can't post there