IGNORED

Pick A Winger

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

Who is the best winger we could hope for ?

Anyone rate Arjen Robben ?

Secretly hoping we could nick him from Madrid while they're buying so many players .

Anyone better and affordable ?

As much as i would love to see him here we dont even have the slightest hope of getting Robben he would cost to much and his wages would be huge, He's only 25 Taxi you cheeky bugger im nearly that :P h has also been one of Madrids best players this season when he has played just had to injury problems.

I still think Kranjcar would be a good addition as he can play on the wing and through the middle of the park but im not sure how much he would cost, If we could get a work permit sorted for Obinna he would spark some life down the right.

I would like to see Manny back here and with Valencia being in financial trouble and him already knowing the setup would make it much easier to land him.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Who is the best winger we could hope for ? Realistically, there isn't one.

Anyone rate Arjen Robben ? I used to think he was great. Now I suspect he is getting a little long in the tooth. Useful, but no longer great.

Secretly hoping we could nick him from Madrid while they're buying so many players . Not a snowball in hell's chance

Anyone better and affordable ? Nope, nobody to fit that criterior. Anyone better we can't afford, anyone we can afford is not much use.

(Sorry was that a little too pessimistic???)

I this is an area we need to invest in. I'd love to keep arteta in the centre mid position after this seasons desplays.

Although the baines / piennar combination has been very positive I believe moving piennar to the right could be the best

solution. How about;

Downing - 10-15mil - good left foot, english, solid performer in a poor team, international, scored enough goals for a winger

Adam Johnson - 4-8mil - I really like this kid! He's young and talented, got great speed, able to beat players, just needs a little more strength

Hunt - 4-6mil - ok premiership player, good for the squad and could be a surprise, moyes has done it with cahill, jags and lescott!

What do you all think? (I might have the valuations a little wrong so appologies)

Guest efctaxi

If Bentley was that good , why would fat Harry want shut ?

I'm always weary of targets that are already available to buy , as opposed to having to get them from their club managers cold dead hands .

Guest efctaxi
2 very good reasons why we wont be going for either of those :-(

Perhaps we can swap our shareholding' Lord ' for a Duke .

Talking about Turan, i was playin FIFA against my mate Ali this evening, he was Stuggart and i was 'tasary...everytime Arda Turan got the ball...i exclaimed "he's gona f*ck you up!" and true to form...he did that haha :lol: 2 goals and an assist...woop woop...Turan's gona f*ck you all up!