IGNORED

Everton Shirts

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi
Meh I can afford it so I prefer to support the club rather than some profiteer tbh.

You don't think football clubs are profiteering charging nearly £60 for an Everton shirt with name and badge on ?

I can afford it too , but for guys who aren't working etc etc .........

The entire system is fucked by clubs who are overinvested into causing huge debts and fuelling an overpriced transfer market. Until the system crashes down we need to get income from somewhere or else we won't be able to compete at any sort of high-level.

But yeah, its fantastic for the lads/lassies who aren't working atm.

Edited by Grarghsies

Judging by the way some of the stuff is written on the website, I reckon it's somewhere in SE Asia knocking tops out for a fraction of the cost.

Me and my mate bought a few a couple of years back in Singapore. Top quality gear, with all the right badges, fabrics, logos etc.

Judging by the way some of the stuff is written on the website, I reckon it's somewhere in SE Asia knocking tops out for a fraction of the cost.

The 2 to 4 week delivery time is a dead giveaway. High risk....wouldn't mind getting a couple of international shirts from somewhere like that (got a nice Greece fake a couple of years back) but I'd not go for an Everton one. That needs to be genuine.

i was a bit bad and bought one of those tops, mine was 12 pound from a shop onlien called allsportware, it came within a week, and is perfect haha, i have bought the actual shorts and socks from evertondirect tho, all in all saved myself 20 quid. (i play 5 a side) hence the shorts and socks :lol:

Edited by craigb