IGNORED

Action Photos Needed Regarding Birthday Present For Everton Fan!

Hey whats up Evertonians. Im a Liverpool fan from Australia (dont hold either of those things against me) and my best mates birthdays coming up soon. He's an Everton nut and I wanted to make up like a collage kind of thing in a frame for his present.

Basically, I just need photos. Theres no real restriction on what kind of photos they are (Home/Away/Premier League/FA Cup/League Cup, doesn't matter). Im looking mainly for some great looking shots of Everton players in action, and if possible some shots of fans celebrating and Moyes in action.

Im currently scouring the internet trying to find some decent shots. Here's a few examples: (Can someone please confirm that the first Pic is in fact Pienaar? Also the last pic isn't a dig at Moyes. My mate will appreciate the irony.)

If anyone has some other Ideas or suggestions I'd appreciate the help. Also, if anyone finds some good pictures of Timmy Cahill scoring that header/equaliser against my mob, he'd love that one. As much as I hated it hahaha :)

Remember, your not just helping a Liverpool fan here. Your helping a Liverpool fan do something epic for his Evertonian mate.

Cheers Guys. If this all pulls together nicely, Ill post a few pics of the pressie before I hand it over to my mate.

BTW, that was my first post so I wasn't sure if this was the right area of the forum to post in. Just let us know if there are any problems. Also it seems as if the photos dont upload to the forum in the full size, so if you could upload them to imageshack or something similar that'd be awesome.

Cheers again.

You can go to the Official site photo galleries or you could browse this site for peoples signatures, Grarghsies is a good one of the penalty shoot-out, and also JamieMaher similar to the one you have but Rafa is surrounded by blue supporters, take this one of mine below if you can use it. :)

Hey Bill, thanks for the quick response mate.

If thats the 08/09 squad that'd be great!! I'll need to get rid of the 'Bill' and '2009' watermarks (no offence ;)) but i've only got paint. Im about to go out and I'll give it a go on paint when I get home, but if im unable, could you email me that without the watermarks, if possible? I'll let you know how I go.

Ill try and track down that Rafa one aswell. Sounds perfect ahaha. Signatures is an awesome idea, might be a bit eloborate as I have minimal skill in constructing these kinds of things haha. Also, excuse my ignorance for not knowing much about Everton, but Grarghsies and JamieMaher dont mean much to me lol.

Cheers again mate.

Not exactly what you asked for (you should be able to find plenty of action shots online), but here's a few mug shots I've taken of players arriving at Goodison before games which you're welcome to use....plus one of Tim Howard in the warm-up which I got more by luck than judgement :) .

Hey Bill, thanks for the quick response mate.

If thats the 08/09 squad that'd be great!! I'll need to get rid of the 'Bill' and '2009' watermarks (no offence ;)) but i've only got paint. Im about to go out and I'll give it a go on paint when I get home, but if im unable, could you email me that without the watermarks, if possible? I'll let you know how I go.

Ill try and track down that Rafa one aswell. Sounds perfect ahaha. Signatures is an awesome idea, might be a bit eloborate as I have minimal skill in constructing these kinds of things haha. Also, excuse my ignorance for not knowing much about Everton, but Grarghsies and JamieMaher dont mean much to me lol.

Cheers again mate.

They are members on here with those signatures.

Have sent you the pic. ;)

Okay, so this is what I have so far. Its not finished yet, still need to frame it up and get the photos in order but this is the basic idea of what I was looking for -

Full Size image is here:

<a href="http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3131/p5100488.jpg" target="_blank">http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3131/p5100488.jpg</a>

Any other ideas?

Well, you could go to Photobucket (or similar) and type 'Everton' into the search engine, then see what comes up.

Perhaps the club badge would be nice right in the middle.

Alright Lads. All done!! Pretty bloody stoked with how it turned out. Ended up trying to go for a 'Season 08-09' kind of theme. There may be a couple in there from previous seasons though.

Thanks for all the pics you guys posted. Only ended up using a few, but all were considered. I was so happy with the result that I may have to make myself a Liverpool one ;)

Anyway, heres some pics (full size one on imageshack link below.). I'd love to hear some feed back.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1264/p5130489.jpg

Cheers again and good luck to Everton Season 09-10. If you could pull some points away from the Mancs and Chelsea rent boys it'd be much appreciated ;)

-Witty