IGNORED

Why Aren't We Hearing From Moyes?

Surely a vauge comment about transfer targets and how it is all going would be timely around now.

I got the impression last season that moyes was severly hacked off with the board about how our summer went and to be honest if this year goes the same will we keep hold of him?

Maybe he's a bit busy trying to convince players to sign?

Somehow, and I may be a bit pessimistic here, but I don't think so.

My own opinion is that either he can't make up his mind on which positions to strengthen (I doubt this is true due to the fact he is a good manager) or he is to busy trying to prevent the sale of valued players (Such as Lescott) to be able to delve into the transfer market.

If we do sign anyone I think it will be a last minute signing to keep the fans happy. <_<

Moyes is probably at his wit's end just about now. I sympathise, I really do, but IMO strengthening the squad must be a high priority now, or any signings will not have time to 'gel' in.

We may hear from him this weekend with a bit of luck. :)

I think it's going to be one of the window where people on here keep saying there is plenty of time left blah blah and then we will be at the transfer window and panic buying losers like saha.

People will give feedback that other clubs haven't started buying but that isn't true and in addition I don't care about other clubs I care about MY club and at the moment I am very nervous.

He is back from his hols, he opened everton two today with yak and sharpy. I reckon he is busy towards bringing in signings and other stuff but moyes doesnt speak out much about signings as you all should know.

Edited by jongre123

go tomorrow an ask him he at Everton 2 in liverpool 1

An he tell you.."were currently working very hard on getting a few lads in before pre-season training, hopefully you hear in the next few days.'

an it will be on the radio all week, that what he say. cos its what he ALWAYS says

Edited by Adpom

He tends to be quite honest about these things actually. If there was nothing imminent, and he was asked, then he would probably say that himself. One of the things I admire about him, there aren't any soundbites.

We will just have to wait (and wait again) I think. If we are (severely) limited with funds as some speculate, then it would probably be better if Kenwright made that clear early on in a definitive way. It would certainly please my employer, terrible waste of company time refreshing webpages *10000000 times a day needlessly. Have a heart Bill. ;)

I don't give a fuck if people mock me for giving my opinion about how the window is or isn't going. I am pissed off that we have to work with such limited funds when we have a world class manager and we finish in such high positions. Where the fuck is the money going. Don't throw a load of quotes about the club is a business and shit like that.

All prem clubs are a business but yet burnely blackburn wolves are making good singings to impro ve their team and we MUST have more money than them.

Guest efctaxi
I don't give a fuck if people mock me for giving my opinion about how the window is or isn't going. I am pissed off that we have to work with such limited funds when we have a world class manager and we finish in such high positions. Where the fuck is the money going. Don't throw a load of quotes about the club is a business and shit like that.

All prem clubs are a business but yet burnely blackburn wolves are making good singings to impro ve their team and we MUST have more money than them.

Your opinion is as appreciated as the next guys mate . :)

Don't give a hoot if people disagree with it . That's what makes a forum fun . Well that , and being able to take the piss out of Mike and get away with it lol . :lol:

First since when is monkey spunk black, adding to that you are basically saying he is crap but you know and all everton fans know he gave us vital goals last season that helped the performance of the team and if it wasnt for him youd be complaining more about transfers.

Also we are everton, if you support the club you need to have patience. Moyes has made youth signings which shows he is improving squads and he is involved in transfer activities.

Finally, if you followed everton much you would know that moyes has just recently been focusing on club facilities and he has also been on a holiday, he said signings would be done very quickly at the start of the window. He needs time to do this. At least two weeks is when I see signings coming in.

you optimistic dicks who think we will sign kaka by morning are the same people who said everything was ok last summer and in jan and then spent the night watvhing teletext begging us to sign useless monkey spunk like saha.

And you're one of the clueless armchair football managers who assume they know everything about the workings of the business and think that the people running Everton are always wrong.

Unpacked your Kenwright Out banner yet?

Guest efctaxi
you optimistic dicks who think we will sign kaka by morning are the same people who said everything was ok last summer and in jan and then spent the night watvhing teletext begging us to sign useless monkey spunk like saha.

Can you explain monkey spunk mate ?

You were doing so well up untill then . :mellow:

We aren't going to sign Kaka.

Why? he just signed for real :rolleyes:

Ok your pissed off, you already made a thread about it, please stop trying pissing the whole forum off aswell.

are you mental?

no need to be callin anyone dicks for starters and also saha won 2 or 3 games for us that i can think of straight away and also scored some other goals that were very important...personally i dont think thats bad for a free transfer. anyways mate time to get off fm ;)

I have to agree with that last post by Marcopaulo. Saha did pretty well, and I think (I may be wrong) that when he came, he hadn't played a lot of first team football in some time. I still hold hopes that he will be a prized asset this season. Alongside the Yak, we MAY just have a great pairing up front. (OK it may be pretty dreadful too, but I am always the pessimist, I am trying my hand at optimism....... Let me know how I do) :lol:

Guest efctaxi

Apparantly he jumped on a plane yesterday .

Extended holiday ? Chasing a player ? Suicide bomber ?

Discuss :D

Edited by efctaxi

Mamma we all get frustrated at this time of the year but there is no need to blow up and call people names mate except Taxi because he is a pink end :lol:

We dont operate like most other clubs yes we should have more money but things are not so simple you have to look at the bigger picture, Chill out give it abit of time and if nothing happens then have a good ole rant :)

Maybe the dicks comment was over the top but I still think saha is a waste of space and no one is going to change that opinion so no point in trying.

In terms of me not knowing the inside business working of a football club your right but I don't want to know about internal workings just external recruitment.

OK so everyone is saying be patient and it will happen can you tell me when you guys will stop saying be patient and start saying shit we haven't signed anyone.

Moyes being on holiday should have little baring on signings as I would hope robert elstone would be on the case with moyes targets. Also if moyes has said he wanted to do his business when the window opens it's been open for a month now.

Robert elstone said back in early June that we were working hard and talking to players if that is true does it really take a month to sign someone. Man U signed Owen in 2 days.

Maybe the dicks comment was over the top but I still think saha is a waste of space and no one is going to change that opinion so no point in trying.

In terms of me not knowing the inside business working of a football club your right but I don't want to know about internal workings just external recruitment.

OK so everyone is saying be patient and it will happen can you tell me when you guys will stop saying be patient and start saying shit we haven't signed anyone.

Moyes being on holiday should have little baring on signings as I would hope robert elstone would be on the case with moyes targets. Also if moyes has said he wanted to do his business when the window opens it's been open for a month now.

Robert elstone said back in early June that we were working hard and talking to players if that is true does it really take a month to sign someone. Man U signed Owen in 2 days.

:lol::lol::lol: Is this argument still going on... :lol::lol:

Anyway first point id make is......"internal workings" & "external signings" in the BUSINESS of football are sadly the same thing..... so still believe its better to keep things hush hush....

United signed Owen in 2 day because Owen & his agent were desperate & United didnt have to agree any fees with a money grabbing club / agent.....

Edited by DangerMouse

Guest efctaxi
Apparantly he jumped on a plane yesterday .

Extended holiday ? Chasing a player ? Suicide bomber ?

Discuss :D

Why has this post been merged into this thread ?

FFS , I try and get some conversation going on the forum with a new thread , and the mods here seem determined to put obstacles in the way . :huh:

Pointless moderation .

Why has this post been merged into this thread ?

FFS , I try and get some conversation going on the forum with a new thread , and the mods here seem determined to put obstacles in the way . :huh:

Pointless moderation .

Being fair you do start so many unnecessary threads........

Moyes has red hair and we dont care.................discuss?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by DangerMouse

Guest efctaxi
Being fair you do start so many unecessary threads........

Moyes has red hair and we dont care.................discuss?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DM mate .

You are one of the reasons why I can't see myself posting here much longer .

Always something snidey to say , but when asked why , you prefer to ignore your pm's .

Forums aren't meant to be choked to death , but work better when they free flow somewhat .

During the non football period , it's essential to keep the members interest up , and be a little more tolerant , otherwise things get boring and members disappear .

Unecessary threads as you call it break up the boredom .

Moyes boarded a plane at John Lennon airport yesterday , obviously on a business trip .

I'm not really sure how that fact blends with ' Why haven't we heard from Moyes ' .

Is he still trying to snatch M'bia at the last minute ?

Is he going to talk to Moutinho ?

It's another outlet for conversation regardless , and stops people logging in and seeing the same old frustrating transfer speculations .

During the off season , this forum has become nothing but arguments .

A little humour now and again wouldn't go a miss surely , and also a little consistency wouldn't go a miss either from the mods .

An example :

The Take Our Minds Off Transfers Thread

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17833

Transfer avoidance and relaxation thread ( posted by the mods )

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17994

Tell me I'm seeing things , but it does strike me as though it's one rule for mods , and one rule for members .

Then we have the Comments and suggestions section .

But dare anyone make a comment , without being rediculed for their efforts :rolleyes:

But anytime a member objects , their posts are deleted with a ' sorry , hope you understand pm ' .

I don't know why I bother .

To me the Moyes boarding a plane rumour fits in here perfectly. Even though I do consider the whole clutching at straws during the summer thing incredibly annoying.

Too many threads and we risk becoming like NSNO, in which following discussions is impossible because they branch out into 5 or 6 threads by the discussion's completion.

Taxi, there's no point trying to keep member's interest up during the summer, purely because there's no football on and people like to take a break from Everton for a bit during the year.

And there's no point moaning about the 2 relaxation/mind off transfers threads, even an idiot can see one is being kept work-safe and the other isn't.

DM mate .

You are one of the reasons why I can't see myself posting here much longer .

Always something snidey to say , but when asked why , you prefer to ignore your pm's .

Forums aren't meant to be choked to death , but work better when they free flow somewhat .

During the non football period , it's essential to keep the members interest up , and be a little more tolerant , otherwise things get boring and members disappear .

Unecessary threads as you call it break up the boredom .

Moyes boarded a plane at John Lennon airport yesterday , obviously on a business trip .

I'm not really sure how that fact blends with ' Why haven't we heard from Moyes ' .

Is he still trying to snatch M'bia at the last minute ?

Is he going to talk to Moutinho ?

It's another outlet for conversation regardless , and stops people logging in and seeing the same old frustrating transfer speculations .

During the off season , this forum has become nothing but arguments .

A little humour now and again wouldn't go a miss surely , and also a little consistency wouldn't go a miss either from the mods .

An example :

The Take Our Minds Off Transfers Thread

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17833

Transfer avoidance and relaxation thread ( posted by the mods )

http://www.toffeetalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17994

Tell me I'm seeing things , but it does strike me as though it's one rule for mods , and one rule for members .

Then we have the Comments and suggestions section .

But dare anyone make a comment , without being rediculed for their efforts :rolleyes:

But anytime a member objects , their posts are deleted with a ' sorry , hope you understand pm ' .

I don't know why I bother .

Its light hearted banter mate dont take it too seriously........

Agree about the Mod thing though..... bit of a closed ship... I dare not say "click" (clique) again...I got told off last time....

I like the banter... its better than us all agreeing with each other.... I hate all this.... we agree to disagree shit Its just my opinion

Guest efctaxi
To me the Moyes boarding a plane rumour fits in here perfectly. Even though I do consider the whole clutching at straws during the summer thing incredibly annoying.

Too many threads and we risk becoming like NSNO, in which following discussions is impossible because they branch out into 5 or 6 threads by the discussion's completion.

Taxi, there's no point trying to keep member's interest up during the summer, purely because there's no football on and people like to take a break from Everton for a bit during the year.

And there's no point moaning about the 2 relaxation/mind off transfers threads, even an idiot can see one is being kept work-safe and the other isn't.

Grarghsie , stop being a brown nose .

It doesn't become you .

Most threads here go off topic too . If you don't think that , then perhaps you don't read them enough . NSNO is no different .

There is nothing wrong with busy forums . Kipper is a joke , as it is simply too busy , and nothing gets read , but on the other hand , you have a slow forum , and you have the equivalent of telephone chess , where you simply can't have a discussion , as replies are too long coming , and waiting 4 hours for a reply to your comment , or logging in to see only 7 new posts can be a bit tedious .

Somewhere inbetween is a happy medium .

Take a look at our top 20 posters , and then take a look at the last date they visited .

Take a look on just how many members we have here who have never posted , or made one post .

Forums always have a large percentage of posts from a small core of members , and the rest of the members tend to flicker in the distance .

Don't be sucked into the fact that members only want to talk about Everton .

Forums are a social event , and the only restrictions are the rules set out by the Admins . I can think of 6 - 10 members here , that if they took a so called ' off season break ' , the pages here would be very empty indeed .

'even an idiot can see one is being kept work-safe and the other isn't. '
? Oh really . :rolleyes: Edited by efctaxi