IGNORED

Away Kit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the OS...

"The futuristic design....has taken inspiration from one of the Club's earliest kits...."

Wonder which one? Combination of these two perhaps?

ScreenShot013.jpg

Real men could wear pink.....even in the nineteenth century :P .

Look like the Swiss Guard's alternate uniforms :/

my afl football team wears red and black just like the 1880-1881 kit

on the away kid i think from the back it looks ok but ill just wait for the 3rd kit and see if that is any good

i really loved the navy 2 years ago i really should have got one

my afl football team wears red and black just like the 1880-1881 kit

on the away kid i think from the back it looks ok but ill just wait for the 3rd kit and see if that is any good

i really loved the navy 2 years ago i really should have got one

CARN THE BOMBERS!!!

I hated, and was perplexed by, the supposed away kit design when it first started showing up on here. But now it's really, really grown on me. I'm glad they've gone for a slightly futuristic design and I reckon it'll look damn well sexy on the pitch.

I'm considering getting the away top over the home, as it'll be better to wear out.

y do they say unveiled tommorow etc, they should just show us tommorow, because i hate waiting haha. i think its going to look the part meself, and i will defintely be buying it, i already have the full home kit for footy of a monday, so this kit will defintely be getting purchased :)

But pink???!!!!???!!!....anyhow, it is nice to see a proper change to our kits rather than the miniscule changes umbro made every year. I think the kit may be a token of support to the awesome EFC Womens team that hopefully will take the title away from those greedy gunners this year, and may also be a ploy to encourage more ladies to buy shirts.... COME ON YOU BLUES, BLACKS, GOLDS & PINKS!!!!!

I love all the griping over the inclusion of pink in our kits this year...for me it just sounds like nieve insecurity and a complete misunderstanding of color. Like for example, the fact that pink is quite simply red with some white in it, and in no way suggestive of gender or anything else. I have to say that after about 4 months of being a member of this forum the largest trend I notice is the overwhelming pessimism oozing from every other topic. The away kit? Really, is there a legit problem we can discuss? I happen to like both kits, home and away,I hapen to respect a company like Le Coq because of it's impressive lineage. The construction of the garment itself looks great, the "bra" area of the chest people have mentioned is for integral reasons and I'm sure came from some research (you have to keep in mind how different things look worn as apposed to product shots). Many of our players look great in the stuff ie. Neville, Jo, Rodwell, Vaughan...but there are others as well as many of us fans who simply don't look good in much, so perhaps that's the controversy...perhaps people overthink the chest piece, the white v, and the pink stripes and ultimately think they can't "pull it off". Right like that's the problem, isn't it about pride anyways?

Of course this is all just my opinion and as always open to debate

Take care and keep on playing, COYB