IGNORED

Who Would You Keep?

GOALKEEPERS. NONE

DEFENDERS : YOBO, HIBBERT

MID FIELD : ARTETA, DAVIES, NEVILLE, OSMAN, VDM.

FORWARDS: BT, McFADDEN.

9 players dont make a team, but these are the only ones i'd keep.

neville can play defense and i'd make him captain.

davies has had a lot of crit but i think he's shown some real class at times and i think he can come good.

mcfadden is starting to play more, i'd give him another season to see how he develops.

Unless you specify the amount of money available to buy the new players it's a daft question. If we've got an Abramovich coming in I'd maybe keep Arteta, Yobo and a few younger players for the squad (Osman, McFadden, Hibbert, Ruddy, Vaughan, Anichebe). Possibly TC also. If the budget is £25.00 I'd keep everyone but Wright.

Edited by mikeo

Unless you specify the amount of money available to buy the new players it's a daft question. If we've got an Abramovich coming in I'd maybe keep Arteta, Yobo and a few younger players for the squad (Osman, McFadden, Hibbert, Ruddy, Vaughan, Anichebe). Possibly TC also. If the budget is £25.00 I'd keep everyone but Wright.

Id give the £25 to wright and tell him "theres some money for a taxi, if you can catch one"

Guest fozzie22
I dont really think selling Wright would be a problem. He'd be a good keeper at a good championship side. 1 million maybe. Does he have two years left in his contract?

how many championship sides have a mill to spend nowadays?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are 11th in the best league in the world, we have clawed ourselves out of debt & out of the relegation battles for the first time in 15 years, we have several good players & several more with good potential, we have a good team spirit and hard workers wearing the royal blue jersy.

FFS get off their backs please.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

We are 11th in the best league in the world, we have clawed ourselves out of debt & out of the relegation battles for the first time in 15 years, we have several good players & several more with good potential, we have a good team spirit and hard workers wearing the royal blue jersy.

FFS get off their backs please.

well said goldfish!!!!!

well said goldfish!!!!!

Too many doom and gloomers. A bit of realism wouldnt go a miss

Although I like a good moan, I ve seen about 10 years of relegation battles and I heard BK fat tw@t say "never again" when we survived by the skin of our teath one your only for it to happen the next year, I'll take 11th ( I predicted 10th last year) and look to the future of next season where we will all be demanding a euro place( well I am)

Too many doom and gloomers. A bit of realism wouldnt go a miss

Although I like a good moan, I ve seen about 10 years of relegation battles and I heard BK fat tw@t say "never again" when we survived by the skin of our teath one your only for it to happen the next year, I'll take 11th ( I predicted 10th last year) and look to the future of next season where we will all be demanding a euro place( well I am)

Yeah thats pretty much where i stand on it slow steady improvement and i'm happy if you ignore 2004/05 and we get into europe next season or even just miss out and finish a few places higher than this season i will again be happy because we have got progressivly better.

I'v waited so long to see us become a power again and i'm not going to rush it as long as we dont go backwards. A big season lies ahead for mr moyes methinks.

We were 38mil in debt at the worst point and at the last release of our accounts we were a couple of hundred grand in the black so not doing too bad!

nice to see you know the score goldfish , as for cahill not being good enough well all a can say is HELLO anyone in there ,the lights are on but no ones home not good enough ,bollocks total bollocks <_<

he didnt do much this season though.....

i think hes a good player but apart from his goals (which are obviously a plus) whats he got in his game thats exceptional? good player but nothin out of this world sadly

im a little confussed craccer, Vidarsson (no first team apps) Anichebe & Vaughan (hand full between them) are good enough, Osman is a good player, but his game is limited, and VDM's fitness is an issue! but Cahill isnt good enough? i seem to be missing a large slice of your logic! :wacko: