IGNORED

Top 5

If Man City do actually do what most of us expect this season and fight there way into the top four what effect do you think that would have on the other SKY 4..... Do you think the threat of no European football will scare the big clubs? Do you think any of the clubs could survive without champions league football?

5 teams fighting for 4 places could turn out to be very interseting... especially if your one of the clubs waiting in the wings....

Currently at the moment, its likely to be Arsenal who lose out in my opinion. there not as good as the other 3, if theyl sot champ league football, there gate would drop as would there season ticket amounts. There strugglnig to afford players now, witho ut champ league money there in trouble

The Shite would be in deep trouble if they lost the Champions League millions, how funny would that be? !!!!!

they do'nt have to play a qualifier this year or am i wrong?

I also think Arsenal are on their way back, they are losing Adebayor, and their only transfer was vermaelen.

altough i rate my compatriot higly, he's not better then baines or lescott.