IGNORED

Everton Fans!

Dale

Just wanted to voice my displeasure at your fans behaviour this afternoon, nothing short of disgraceful, showed absolute no respect at all.

Please rephase what you said as right now your tarnishing everyone who was there with the same brush.

running on the pitch is out of order i agree.

Please rephase what you said as right now your tarnishing everyone who was there with the same brush.

running on the pitch is out of order i agree.

Fair point.

Just wanted to voice my displeasure at some of your fans behaviour this afternoon, nothing short of disgraceful, showed absolute no respect at all.

And the pitch was invaded twice, corner flags stolen and destroyed

Man its a pre-season friendly, the corner flags are ALWAYS stolen, its a running joke.

Pitch invasion was a bit out of order, but disgraceful is incredibly harsh. Won't do any damage to it.

Ask your players what they thought. Fellaini had taken his shirt off at the end but had to forcibly tell a young fan to leave him alone, and ended up putting it back on again. He looked thoroughly pi$$ed off with the situation and I'm sure if one of your players had been injured by fans jumping on them after a pre-season win, you might be slightly more annoyed.

You'll be fully behind Dale asking for money from Everton for the corber flags too I hope.

It wasn't anything sinister, more so the most pathetic thing I've seen at Dale in years....and imagine all the rubbish I've seen in that time!

I sincerely hope that Rochdale are not so hard up they can't afford some new corner flags :D

Our players would have thought of those fans as arseholes and then forgotten about it. Same way every Everton fan forgot about it minutes after it happened.

Brilliant! Of course we could afford it, but it's still needs paying for and why should Dale have to?

Presumably you don't condone people stealing things?

Anyway, back to the main point, some Everton fans just came across as very tinpot today. Should be embarrassing for the others who were there and able to behave normally.

Brilliant! Of course we could afford it, but it's still needs paying for and why should Dale have to?

Presumably you don't condone people stealing things?

Anyway, back to the main point, some Everton fans just came across as very tinpot today. Should be embarrassing for the others who were there and able to behave normally.

Its pre-season and its the corner flags, mate. It happens every year with every club. Last week we had a fan who nicked the flag at half time, ran around the pitch and put it back all while being chased by the stewards by some accounts.

I was watching the match on Everton TV and I heard our fans singing for a good half hour at the start of the match, and no offence but any kind of entusiasm from an Everton fan during a transfer window during our pre pre-season tour English matches against a (no offence) vastly inferior team is something to be celebrated.

The fact that Rochdale fans actually give a shit about this is pretty hilarious tbh, I quite enjoyed the match and thought Rochdale were a quality outfit for League 2, but seeing as something so incredibly minor has gotten 2(!) of your fans posting on here with your knickers in a twist has kind of knocked any discussion of the match off the table.

EDIT: Ran is not spelled "rang" :/

Edited by Grarghsies