IGNORED

It's Quantity Not Quality

I would say at present numbers are a massive problem and so why isn't moyes getting in his free signings and loans now. It all sounds like hot air when you see an interview as nothing ever materialises.

My other worry is about the position targetted, obvioulsy CB is now a priority and also cover for the whole defence but surely the right wing is just as important.

I would say at present numbers are a massive problem and so why isn't moyes getting in his free signings and loans now. It all sounds like hot air when you see an interview as nothing ever materialises.

My other worry is about the position targetted, obvioulsy CB is now a priority and also cover for the whole defence but surely the right wing is just as important.

Not really, we have players who can play there, Osman Mikel Peanuts Gosling where as there is no cover for the CBs or left back.

If your talking about improving the starting XI then yes RB or RW would be the top priority but I think thats out of the window now I think we will just be buying /loaning squad players to try and increase numbers as opposed to improving the side

Not really, we have players who can play there, Osman Mikel Peanuts Gosling where as there is no cover for the CBs or left back.

If your talking about improving the starting XI then yes RB or RW would be the top priority but I think thats out of the window now I think we will just be buying /loaning squad players to try and increase numbers as opposed to improving the side

Same as other thread replies, where your proof we won't be? why is it out of the window NOW? what changed? we lost out on 1 kid, who may or may not make it. Cana, who was only reported to be intrested in, watch the guy get sent off at least 5 times at sunderland.

I would be gutted missing out on players owen and defour should be included in that list but it's not just about missing out on players it's the fact that we haven't got anyone in as a squad member it's fine bringing in young players but we have to think for the now not always for the future