IGNORED

Former Ufc Champ Is An Everton Fan

Louis

http://www.mmabay.co...ry%2002087.html

"Rampage" shows that blue is his colour ahead of new football season

Rampage9.jpg

If fans in the UK were wondering if former UFC light heavyweight champion, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was taking in the change of culture whenever he visited the small island then they need wonder no more, with this recent evidence that the hardest hitter in MMA supports Merseyside football club, Everton.

MMABay can reveal that Jackson has become close friends with Everton and United States goalkeeper, Tim Howard over the past year during the gruelling three month training camps he puts in at the Wolfslair MMA Academy down the road in Widnes.

It's also no coincidence that the Everton physio team look after the MMA stars at the gym, tending to any sparring accidents that inevitably crop up. I'm sure that when the Tennessee native crosses the Atlantic for the next training camp in preparation for his UFC 107 showdown with Rashad Evans, "Rampage" will be checking out the odd match on a Saturday afternoon down at Goodison Park.

--

I could take him. ;)

The guy is a pussycat.

Put him in the ring with Louis and I know who my money is on............................ Yeah ok it is him. :lol:

Nice to see the Everton profile is being raised over there though. Maybe there is a place called Kirkby in USA we can move to?

• 2 years later...