4 replies to this topic

#1 Jon_KicFM

Jon_KicFM

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2009 - 11:45

Hi Evertonians.

Im Jon and work for a radio station called Kic FM here in Wolverhampton. Every Monday and Friday myself and three other guys host a Football show called 'Footyballs' our website link is: http://www.kicfm.com...kicfootball.php

For the upcoming season we would like an official Toffees correspondant to give us their views and opinions on your clubs fixtures, transfers and any genuine gossip you would like to get off your chest.

It would be nice if you are a season ticket holder, although it is not essential. If anybody is interested and would like more information please email me your details to jon_sidaway@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks.

#2 Philinsuffolk

Philinsuffolk

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2009 - 20:23

A plea - if someone decides to help these guys out can you please represent our club well with well considered comments.

#3 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,493 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2009 - 06:22

Why dont you do it Phil. :)

#4 Philinsuffolk

Philinsuffolk

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2009 - 20:35

Why dont you do it Phil. :)

Would love to but alas don't get to enough games to comment well enough. Like all of us give every spare moment I can to seeing or discusing the Blues, but not the same as stepping into Goodison throughout the season.

#5 jamiemaher85

jamiemaher85

Those Feet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 30 Jul 2009 - 21:11

I've sent the guy an email about it. I'll promote ToffeeTalk if I get to do it. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users