IGNORED

Dam Chelski!

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

im begining not to like the games chelski are playing right now by destroying a few players careers like wright phillips, parker and kezmen and crespo seems to be on the outer and like wise with gudjohnson and drogba...

Now they have Ballack... chelski are now linked to samual eto'o, shevchenko and carlos tevez and even adriano i mean... these guys are top class players and may not see much of first team football...

and i believe that this is not fair to other premiership teams who have to put up with the bullshit chelski are doing since they have unlimited transfer funds

Think the point is SWP was one of the hottest prospects in English football and know he's in no mans land just because Chelski dont want him playing for anyone else! At the end of the day though the players are not forced to sign up to the Russian revolution are they.

We could have SWP & Damien Duff on our wings and Chelsea wouldnt even notice they had gone until we played them!

Guest Reg Reagan
Apparently theyre getting everyone lol!!!!!!!!

no thats chelski who are getting everyone

the RS are 150million in debt and there is no way they will buy top class players like riquelme or torres

Guest fozzie22
Think the point is SWP was one of the hottest prospects in English football and know he's in no mans land just because Chelski dont want him playing for anyone else! At the end of the day though the players are not forced to sign up to the Russian revolution are they.

We could have SWP & Damien Duff on our wings and Chelsea wouldnt even notice they had gone until we played them!

Money talks simple as that,i said as much when SWP moved there,it wasnt a career move just one motivated by cash

Bloody good player who should move on to further his career.

Im glad SWP has fell on his arse, greedy little bastard, hate players that sell out when the know they wont be regulars, happened to scott parker aswell, lucky twat got away wid it though <_<

I think thats a bit harsh, dont you think SWP has self belief and thought he could be a first teamer

if chelsea sign schevchenko, it sometimes feel like the rest of us should just give up on the league. :(

with regards to the shite, i heard they have been linked with downing, bent, swp and defoe. god help us. but like u sed, its unlikely that chelsea will let swp go to the shite as they are one of their main rivals. however i heard off someone that ian wright was talkin bout it on tv like it was a done deal