IGNORED

Top 4?

would bmw win the f1 woth the same car as last year? so why do we all seem to be happy with nobody coming and all think that we can break into it?

we've lost out to spurs already now looks like villa will get delph! you watch paul frandangointo will appear from the sweedish league next week costing 15m 3ft tall with a comb over at the age of 19. i mean we haven't bought anybody with 2 weeks till the big kick off! is it not normal to line up transfers before the transfer window opens? i thought the longer they new players trained and played with the current squad the faster the settle in? is it possible for us not to sign anybody this summer??? imo its a joke and i know we've signed two kids but they are hardly going to make a massive impact

This guy has got a few bolts loose. I can't see us finishing below Spurs or Sunderland, but who knows. I don't think we'll be top 4...maybe 5th or 6th again...I could see Citeh slipping into 4th and the Gooners dropping to 6th. But the who rant is a silly one. If we can manage to scrape through the season with no major injuries, our squad will be stronger...esp once jags is back. and now that we have some strikers...Jo might be key this year.

would bmw win the f1 woth the same car as last year? so why do we all seem to be happy with nobody coming and all think that we can break into it?

we've lost out to spurs already now looks like villa will get delph! you watch paul frandangointo will appear from the sweedish league next week costing 15m 3ft tall with a comb over at the age of 19. i mean we haven't bought anybody with 2 weeks till the big kick off! is it not normal to line up transfers before the transfer window opens? i thought the longer they new players trained and played with the current squad the faster the settle in? is it possible for us not to sign anybody this summer??? imo its a joke and i know we've signed two kids but they are hardly going to make a massive impact

I don't mind.... he's awesome on Champ Manager :)

This guy has got a few bolts loose. I can't see us finishing below Spurs or Sunderland, but who knows. I don't think we'll be top 4...maybe 5th or 6th again...I could see Citeh slipping into 4th and the Gooners dropping to 6th. But the who rant is a silly one. If we can manage to scrape through the season with no major injuries, our squad will be stronger...esp once jags is back. and now that we have some strikers...Jo might be key this year.

Interesting. Ok, when Jagielka comes back along with Arteta and Yakubu we all agree it will take time before they're back to their best. Agreed? So in the mean-while we currently haven't the squad to compete against the teams on equal or higher footing, whilst teams like Citeh and Spurs have improved their squads far more than us. You forget last season turning point was getting knocked out of Europe, before performances were abysmal (Blackburn and Portsmouth at home). Personally, you're being a little to optimistic unless Billy gets his cheque book out. Sorry, must remember to write things that may happen in real life!

...teams like Citeh and Spurs have improved their squads far more than us.

On paper. Same as team after team has "improved their squads more than us" time and time again over the last few years.

Every close season has been the same, everyone saying, "we'll be lucky to finish top ten," and each time we've upset the odds.

Maybe this time the run stops, but the evidence of the last three seasons suggests otherwise, and I (even though sometimes I feel like that little Dutch dude with his finger in the dyke against the weight of opinion on here) will keep the faith B) .

Since you won't answer my questions, I'll answer yours:

Bent

Cana

Naughton

Crouch

Out of those you mention only Naughton may be in our starting eleven, Although i rate Bent and he's very underrated i would rather have Yakubu again Crouch is a decent striker nothing special and i would rather start Jo or Saha over him.

Again i like Cana but i think some people got a little to wet over him myself since they watched a few youtube clips, With the system Moyes like's to play i would find it hard to slot him in.

Bent is totally overrated an carn't hit a barn door from 10 yards,

Cana will take along time ot get started in the prem, an will get as many cards as Fell did.

Crouch, is a very very good player an should be in the England team every game, knows how to score, an can use his feet.

Naughon, good prospect, probably won't make the spurs starting xi

an in the pre-season he scored 12 in 5 an then didn't score again for months. Either way Sunderland won't be a problem, they be relagation form again.

He scored 18 goals out of 60 for spurs in total.

Thats over rated

Edited by Adpom

Its gonna be difficult but if we beat arsenal and get off to a flier confidence will be up and our crocked players will be ready. Every season teams get bigged up (usually spurs and this year change newcastle for city) but i think we will be the best of the rest 5th again but with a couple of good signings who knows..................

an in the pre-season he scored 12 in 5 an then didn't score again for months. Either way Sunderland won't be a problem, they be relagation form again.

He scored 18 goals out of 60 for spurs in total.

Thats over rated

Its actually 25 in 76 in all comps not a huge amount of goals but you have consider how many of those goals where scored from the bench and its common knowledge that he has had bumpy ride since he joined Spurs, either way he is a decent striker and a good coup for Sunderland dont get me wrong he wont be a huge threat and he wont single handedly make them a top 6 side but Steve Bruce is a decent manager and seems to get teams to gel well.

Its actually 25 in 76 in all comps not a huge amount of goals but you have consider how many of those goals where scored from the bench and its common knowledge that he has had bumpy ride since he joined Spurs, either way he is a decent striker and a good coup for Sunderland dont get me wrong he wont be a huge threat and he wont single handedly make them a top 6 side but Steve Bruce is a decent manager and seems to get teams to gel well.

The stats i gave were for the league. I think he is well over priced for his scoring record, at 12mil, more like 8 but its all Man Citys an Real Madrids fault

Bassong is a CB

A quote from the Guardian newspaper:

'Shearer would very much like to keep the Senegal right-back.'

End quote.

He's a CB who can play RB as far as I'm aware.

i know this isn't a big deal, but im pretty sure hes a center back that can play left back. also, he is in no way from senegal. he is from cameroon, but i believe is declared for france and has played for their under 21s.

I think this just shows you can't believe anything you read in the papers, cuz they don't know shit.

Edited by timmyboy17