IGNORED

Europa Travel (And A Basic Footy Query/)

Apologies if posted in wrong section.

Anyway, booked travel to Czech Republic, probably have to sweat on a ticket (apparantly the ground only holds 12,000) but unless it's more than 16 credits from last season then I might be buggered. If we get a good win at home, then things might be easier :D

On a completely different note. I was in the Park End tonight and I couldn't help noticing that all substitutes warming up, did so towards the Park End (right from the dug out), none went to the Gwladys St. That got me thinking about league games and I cant remember any players warming up (us or the away team) towards the Gwladys St. Then debating it, we though Anfield is the same ( everyone goes to the Kop), Old Trafford is the same (everyone goes towards the away section) and we got a few more including Newcastle, Man City etc etc. Is there a law stating that players must only warm up to the right of the dug outs

do you have a spreadsheet I can see recording your findings so that I can analyse further? :lol:

I don't imagine we'd have any more than 1,000 tickets so good luck in getting a ticket, sounds like your a regular home and away though so you must have as good a chance as any.

Got no money or credits myself but do have holiday left so hopefully I'll come in to enough money to get me to one of the games in the group stage (fingers crossed). Will probably have to pay the extra and use the Everton travel thing to get a ticket though.

do you have a spreadsheet I can see recording your findings so that I can analyse further? :lol:

I don't imagine we'd have any more than 1,000 tickets so good luck in getting a ticket, sounds like your a regular home and away though so you must have as good a chance as any.

Aberdeen got around 450, so I suspect Everton might get around the game. Andruv Stadion in Olomouc currently holds 10,000.

Hello, I'm from Olomouc, Czech Republic. Is anybody searching for tickets? I think I can get 3-4 tickets maybe more, but I am not sure now, cause management said, that they can sell only 2 tickets to one person. advance booking starts on friday. have a good time, cya