IGNORED

Notw Article.

Bill

Given - only player city have bought who would start every game at any of the top 4 (Reality = ???? Whatever mate)

Richards - LOL (reality = A very talented youngster who was inexplicably played out of position, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Toure - unwanted by a top 4 club (reality = Top class prem league CB. Better than any on your books. Arsenal fans were gutted to see him go, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Bridge - 3rd choice at top 4 club (reality = fantastic passer/crosser of a ball, better going forward than back but still very classy, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Robinho - has his moments (reality = one of the most naturaly gifted players on the planet. Injured for some time last year but still finished as the prem leagues 4th highest scorer....FROM LEFT WING!!!, Would you like him at Everton? HAHAHA. Dream on kid. He wouldn't play for you and you couldn't afford him if you sold your entire starting 11...)

Barry - 5th choice england cm (reality = in the top 10 best CM's in the league. Not missed an England game under Capello. Just ask the fat spanish waiter across town about him. He'd snap our hands off for him now he's lost Alonso. England regular, chosen over Carrick in the holding roll, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

SWP - flopped at top 4 club (reality = he'll turn your blood inside out and he knows where the net is. Was criminaly unused at Chelsea, A City Legend, Another Acadamy product the current England manager loves, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

STEPHAN IRELAND (HMMMM, FORGET THAT ONE DID YOU??? CONVENIENT)

Adebayour - unwanted by top 4 club *arsenal fan insert oppinion here* (reality = Proven goal scorer. Prehaps paid a little over the odds but he's still FAR better than any of your strikers. Especially Jo the Donkey, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Tevez - 3rd choice at utd (reality = LMFAO.... The stupidest thing you've said yet. United fans literally begged Fergie to "sign him up", One of the best players on the planet, Would you like him at Everton????? See Robinho

(Lescott - 3rd choice)???????????????????????? Sorry lads you missed the boat because of your Greedy stubborn Gollum like manager. We've moved on.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given - only player city have bought who would start every game at any of the top 4 (Reality = ???? Whatever mate)

Richards - LOL (reality = A very talented youngster who was inexplicably played out of position, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Toure - unwanted by a top 4 club (reality = Top class prem league CB. Better than any on your books. Arsenal fans were gutted to see him go, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Bridge - 3rd choice at top 4 club (reality = fantastic passer/crosser of a ball, better going forward than back but still very classy, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Robinho - has his moments (reality = one of the most naturaly gifted players on the planet. Injured for some time last year but still finished as the prem leagues 4th highest scorer....FROM LEFT WING!!!, Would you like him at Everton? HAHAHA. Dream on kid. He wouldn't play for you and you couldn't afford him if you sold your entire starting 11...)

Barry - 5th choice england cm (reality = in the top 10 best CM's in the league. Not missed an England game under Capello. Just ask the fat spanish waiter across town about him. He'd snap our hands off for him now he's lost Alonso. England regular, chosen over Carrick in the holding roll, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

SWP - flopped at top 4 club (reality = he'll turn your blood inside out and he knows where the net is. Was criminaly unused at Chelsea, A City Legend, Another Acadamy product the current England manager loves, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

STEPHAN IRELAND (HMMMM, FORGET THAT ONE DID YOU??? CONVENIENT)

Adebayour - unwanted by top 4 club *arsenal fan insert oppinion here* (reality = Proven goal scorer. Prehaps paid a little over the odds but he's still FAR better than any of your strikers. Especially Jo the Donkey, Would you like him at Everton? of course you would)

Tevez - 3rd choice at utd (reality = LMFAO.... The stupidest thing you've said yet. United fans literally begged Fergie to "sign him up", One of the best players on the planet, Would you like him at Everton????? See Robinho

(Lescott - 3rd choice)???????????????????????? Sorry lads you missed the boat because of your Greedy stubborn Gollum like manager. We've moved on.

TBH mate you started off OK in earlier posts but now your coming across as a cock sucker.

It is funny how money brings out arrogance...

TBH mate you started off OK in earlier posts but now your coming across as a cock sucker.

It is funny how money brings out arrogance...

I've never done anything other than speak my mind and tell the truth. As i staited in a previous post. I will write something. Some agree/disagree fair enough. But out of nowhere some walking abortion will say something pretty ridiculous Like Barry, Tevez, Toure or Robinho are shit and i just think "people can't be that envious that they are willing to lie to themselves"??? i mean have your say sure. But don't lose the plot!!

Do you guys genuinly not agree with my last bit about the city team. Every player we have would simply stroll into your starting 11. As i have stated many many times. I have a real soft spot for Everton, Its fans, what they're all about. But i won't sit and listen to blatant bollocks. I'm sorry if that comes across as being a twat.

how is sayin tevez was 3rd choice stupid?? rooney 1st choice then berbatov and then there was the 3rd choice tevez

didnt think it was worth mentionin ireland tbh, good player but he wouldnt get in our startin 11, would have unless it was on the right wing. swp is over rated hes quick and thats about it, his crossin is shockin, his shootin is awful with his row ZZ super strikes over the bar, positioning is shocking total liabilty. he reminds me of pienaar but alot shitter! btw robben, duff, joe cole surprised he never got a game really??

the only position richards should have played las year was a the reserves bench he was shocking! and CB is his position, he's jus shit at it. bridge would be great back up 4 baines tbh.

arteta, cahill, scholes, hargreaves, carrick, anderson, gerrard, alonso, mascherano, fabregas, song, ballack, lampard, mikel, essien, palacios, modric over money whore that is barry, feck it captain fucking neville as well, best captian by a mile las season.

"(Lescott - 3rd choice)???????????????????????? Sorry lads you missed the boat because of your Greedy stubborn Gollum like manager. We've moved on." to apparently upson!! yea cos thats a huge fuckin boost to your super new team of heroes fightin the sky 4

toure better than jags then, id u even watch any football las season toure is not class! and jags was probs considered the 2nd best in the prem after vidic, although i'd argue he was the best after vidic poor performances in the 2nd half of thhe season

Do you guys genuinly not agree with my last bit about the city team. Every player we have would simply stroll into your starting 11.

Patheic. Like EW said. Enough.

Come back when the season's been going a while (if you can be a bit more respectful of where you are).

I've never done anything other than speak my mind and tell the truth. As i staited in a previous post. I will write something. Some agree/disagree fair enough. But out of nowhere some walking abortion will say something pretty ridiculous Like Barry, Tevez, Toure or Robinho are shit and i just think "people can't be that envious that they are willing to lie to themselves"??? i mean have your say sure. But don't lose the plot!!

Do you guys genuinly not agree with my last bit about the city team. Every player we have would simply stroll into your starting 11. As i have stated many many times. I have a real soft spot for Everton, Its fans, what they're all about. But i won't sit and listen to blatant bollocks. I'm sorry if that comes across as being a twat.

This is an EVERTON forum, get it? You're not going to have people falling over themselves to agree with you.

If we talk about playing ability, then yes, a lot of Man City's players could hold a 1st team place.

If we talk about all attributes of the player, then no they couldn't walk into our 1st team. (Abebayour is Yakubu style lazy.)

For example, Bridge would have a very hard job to shift Baines from left back.

Richards would not be placed ahead of Lescott.

Given would not instantly replace Howard.

The only player I would have in an instant (i.e. no hesitation) from City's current team is Ireland. The rest would be great luxuries should we have the funds to afford them and European football to give them (well 1 out of 2 ain't bad).

I've been biting my tongue over this one but i've had enough. I have worked in Manchester for five years now and have a lot of mates who are United and City fans. The thing that hits me the most is that the City fan that keeps coming on this web site is indicative of how arrogant and smug the City fans have become. I used to have a soft spot for City because i felt they were a club like ours. They had great fans that supported them when the times were bad (like leeds are doing now) and they had been through the mill just like ourselves and years of shite and dross to watch. At the start of the buy out i was quite pleased for them because although i knew it would make our situation more difficult to challenge for honours i thought that it would kick the premiership up the arse and give the Shite a bit of a scare. I also was quite pleased for the lads who i knew who are genuine football fans who knew the game and always had a laugh about Citys innability to be conistent in anyway apart from being inconsistent. However this prick who comes on our website belittling the work Moysie and the players have done in the last seven years and dismissing us as nothing more than a stepping stone to City finishing higher than fifth is nothing more than a cancer that is killing the game.

Lets deal with the facts eh? you say City are not inflating the market but it is Man Utd's for selling Ronaldo for 80 million? So your telling me if you had the chance you wouldn't have bought Ronaldo for 80 million? Of course you would because you would have taken great delight to rub Uniteds nose in it because City are so rich. But here's the problem the Ronaldo's, Terry's and Kaka's of this world are NEVER coming to City because the Top players look at you as a JOKE! And here's the kicker my friend because of the way you and the rest of your lot who have turned into horrible, arrogant, smug and crass fans the rest of the football world look at you and either laugh or smile to themselves and shake their heads because a once respected club and set of fans has lost their way and become a parody of themselves. Yes, you should finish top five because the amount of money you have spent demands that but for the hundred million you have spent i would say you have bought averagely. Even with another centre half you will struggle to hit top five. Yes and before you say it it will soon be January so you can spend another 50 million well done. I am happy for you and yes there are players in you team that i would love to have at Everton but i could say that about most teams in the prem.

Guest TheBlueBoy

Who is this C.T.I.D. Idiot? he should be banned from this site. Tricky Trev is so right. City fans are just sooooo bloody Arogant these days.

SWP, Zabelta, Ireland, Barry would get into our team straight away TBH. The rest would be luxaries which we could do without. Although theres no denying the quality of Robinho, Tevez, and Anabyeor they wouldnt fit in at everton and we would probly do better without them. I thought tevez would be to me hes come across as a player that wants to be the centre of attention at the club and if he isnt he sulks. Good luck this year city if you make top4 itl b because u deserve it wont just happend cuz uve brought all these players.

Who is this muppet?????????? He started off all nice until he realised that Lescott wasnt going anywhere.......

You have a good bunch of players....... but a team no..... Your the team to beat this year aswell...oooo lots of tough games for you then hmmmmmmm......

Come back at xmas..... when hughes has been sacked and we will gratefully listen to your stories of how your the best club in the world and you will sign all the worlds superstars in January..... ........ :lol:

You have a bunch of chequebook players mate.....not superstars... they all turned you down... REMEMBER.....See you in January TOSSER

Edited by DangerMouse

Basically C.T.I.D, the modesty you started with in your earlier posts seems to have disappeared in recent posts. Its understandable you will want to get defensive of your team, but don't let it cloud your judgments and take over your comments. There are fans of every team that think they are the greatest team in the world and that they are going to win everything under the sun - everton are no different - but, in 'reality', I would say that the majority of evertonians are expecting a 4th/5th/6th/7th ot 8th place finish next year, whereas it seems city fans think they are gonna win the prem, fa cup, league cup, europa cup.....no wait, thats not right :rolleyes: .... I think the best comparison we have of a club making shed loads of 'big signings' is at real madrid - im very interested to see how they fair in a league that is as competitive as the SPL. Does anyone think they will win La liga, champs league, copa del rey just because they have ronaldo and kaka??? And don't forget, what effect/success squad tinkering has (see Ranieri and 'Manuel' Benitez)

Now, lets all just come back down to 'reality' and be friends again....after all, we have one of your rejects (jo) and you have one of ours (dunne) :lol: ....common ground me thinks.

Peace and Respect Dude

Edited by PFthetoffee

He has not stayed yet and could easily still join city so i wouldn't get too cocky yet. Don't want to give him any ammo to use against you.

Ammo like....... you have paid 20m + for someone worth 10-12m......... Id be happy with that.....

The thing is... were in a win win situation...... lots of money..well more than hes worth... or a half decent player....

I've been biting my tongue over this one but i've had enough. I have worked in Manchester for five years now and have a lot of mates who are United and City fans. The thing that hits me the most is that the City fan that keeps coming on this web site is indicative of how arrogant and smug the City fans have become. I used to have a soft spot for City because i felt they were a club like ours. They had great fans that supported them when the times were bad (like leeds are doing now) and they had been through the mill just like ourselves and years of shite and dross to watch. At the start of the buy out i was quite pleased for them because although i knew it would make our situation more difficult to challenge for honours i thought that it would kick the premiership up the arse and give the Shite a bit of a scare. I also was quite pleased for the lads who i knew who are genuine football fans who knew the game and always had a laugh about Citys innability to be conistent in anyway apart from being inconsistent. However this prick who comes on our website belittling the work Moysie and the players have done in the last seven years and dismissing us as nothing more than a stepping stone to City finishing higher than fifth is nothing more than a cancer that is killing the game.

Lets deal with the facts eh? you say City are not inflating the market but it is Man Utd's for selling Ronaldo for 80 million? So your telling me if you had the chance you wouldn't have bought Ronaldo for 80 million? Of course you would because you would have taken great delight to rub Uniteds nose in it because City are so rich. But here's the problem the Ronaldo's, Terry's and Kaka's of this world are NEVER coming to City because the Top players look at you as a JOKE! And here's the kicker my friend because of the way you and the rest of your lot who have turned into horrible, arrogant, smug and crass fans the rest of the football world look at you and either laugh or smile to themselves and shake their heads because a once respected club and set of fans has lost their way and become a parody of themselves. Yes, you should finish top five because the amount of money you have spent demands that but for the hundred million you have spent i would say you have bought averagely. Even with another centre half you will struggle to hit top five. Yes and before you say it it will soon be January so you can spend another 50 million well done. I am happy for you and yes there are players in you team that i would love to have at Everton but i could say that about most teams in the prem.

quite accurate really...a lot of city fans have become smug and i dont like it, i go on our forum and see it and am endlessly apolising to efc friends i have in there at the abuse they get, and vice versa when i go onto efc forum, not this 1 i might add,first post as you see..and i justify being here as a city fan yes but with an evertonian mother.. and lets be honest here.. weve both lived in shadows or our despised neighbours...not all city fans have been swayed into being smug/arrogant call it what you will..i cant comment on c.t.i.d as i havent read all whats been said, i hope we cna debate issues, and i wont be posting abuse, if its recieved then its ignored, debating football is why im here, nice to see opinions of other clubs too

Guest TheBlueBoy

quite accurate really...a lot of city fans have become smug and i dont like it, i go on our forum and see it and am endlessly apolising to efc friends i have in there at the abuse they get, and vice versa when i go onto efc forum, not this 1 i might add,first post as you see..and i justify being here as a city fan yes but with an evertonian mother.. and lets be honest here.. weve both lived in shadows or our despised neighbours...not all city fans have been swayed into being smug/arrogant call it what you will..i cant comment on c.t.i.d as i havent read all whats been said, i hope we cna debate issues, and i wont be posting abuse, if its recieved then its ignored, debating football is why im here, nice to see opinions of other clubs too

Mate i am C.T.I.D. but i was banned from posting for standing my ground. So i had to re-register in a different name. I always started off respectfuly. I just like chating to fans of other clubs. But of course no one here will even slightly agree with a city point of view at this moment in time. Which is fair enough. But there is so much bile spewd with it. And of course you will find those in every thread (quite a lot in fact) who are quite simply fuming mad and just rip into you. All i was guilty of was defending myself. And that is when we are acused of being Egotistical.

These lads will rip into us. And we're suposed to nod and say "yes sir" or we can simply f++k off. coz if we give as good as we get, we're gone.

I've been on loads of footy forums and this is the only one i have found who work like this. I was on the Blackburn Rovers forum over the weekend and we got into some classic rows. Fur really did fly. But they didn't ban anybody. We all gave as good as we got. And that was that

It's a dificult time foor these Toffee lads at the moment, and they spout all sorts of filth about us at the moment. I hope you're prepared for that..... B)

blueboy,

you should re-read your posts: they reek of arrogance. You assume that because Citeh have dropped ludacris amounts of cash on a few good players that you're guaranteed success. fact is that as of yet you have done nothing. sure, there is loads of potential, and I'm sure it will be easier for you lot to get 5th this year than it has for us in years past. but let's not make it a forgone conclusion. other posters on this forum have answered your questions of us and have taken a pretty fair stance. if you actually wanna talk footie, fantastic, that's why we're here. but if you're just here to wave the sky blue riches in our face and make outlandish claims based on your shite manager paying out the ass for top4 rejects...well, expect a little less fair response. cheers.

Blueboy/CityBlue55,

its a website forum and as such in my mind you're welcome. The simple fact of the Lescott matter, is that its like so much of football these days - its like a big panto, that everyone (myself included at times) lap up. Remember the Ronaldo "will he or won't he go to Real Madrid" last summer, what a comlete bore that was. Same now with Lescott - he's a good player and for that reason I'd love him to stay. However, I actually want him to go (and have done for about 3 weeks now) because the money on offer is good and the whole story is so damn boring that I can't stand readind about it anymore. If we cling onto him this time, then the links are going to start in the press again from about November and go on through part of January until you get him.

I am really glad that our game this week was postponed (through our game in a European competition, not your friendly though!) as the bile that would have come out would have been ridiculous.

Now write that cheque for £20m and lets all move on.

Guest TheBlueBoy

blueboy,

you should re-read your posts: they reek of arrogance. You assume that because Citeh have dropped ludacris amounts of cash on a few good players that you're guaranteed success. fact is that as of yet you have done nothing. sure, there is loads of potential, and I'm sure it will be easier for you lot to get 5th this year than it has for us in years past. but let's not make it a forgone conclusion. other posters on this forum have answered your questions of us and have taken a pretty fair stance. if you actually wanna talk footie, fantastic, that's why we're here. but if you're just here to wave the sky blue riches in our face and make outlandish claims based on your shite manager paying out the ass for top4 rejects...well, expect a little less fair response. cheers.

Ok mate look...

If you go over my posts. And i mean really start at the begining of every post i start off with and go over them. Not just by clicking on my profile, but finding where i joined a thread and following it you will find they are ALL very civil, level headed posts, Until some body who is angry with the way things are going down regards City and Everton, will come along and either say something with a large chunk of snide in thier (which i take as banter and offer up some of my own) or they simply go on a rude nasty rant. To which i "would" responed to in kind. Until i was told i was not alowed to give back in equal measure. So now i choose to try and ignore such antagonistic posts.

P.S. I love the way people have taken to writing "Citeh". Mocking the way we mancunians pronounce our club's name. And i'm not being sciarcastic, I really do find it amusing. Every other teams fans seem to do it to. Not just you guys. It's great. However....... If there is ever one group of people who REALLY shouldnt mock someone elses accents it's a the scousers. I mean....COME ON MATE.

I imagine by you're handle that you're an American? So in your case. I find it even funnier. Cheers mate. It raised a smile :D

Good luck for the coming season and take care mate.

You are quite blatantly barking mad....This coming from someone who's club captain is PHILL FUCKING NEVILLE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......TOO FUNNY....

P.S. i think you'll find Gareth Barry has started the last 10 England Internationals. Capello would disagree with you. (i also noticed you left out Stevie "superman" Ireland!!! Better than any player you have.....PERIOD!!!)

In your opinion, personally I think he isn't fit to lace Arteta's boots. Never mind Arteta, throw in Yakubu and Jagielka as well.

Guest TheBlueBoy

Blueboy/CityBlue55,

its a website forum and as such in my mind you're welcome. The simple fact of the Lescott matter, is that its like so much of football these days - its like a big panto, that everyone (myself included at times) lap up. Remember the Ronaldo "will he or won't he go to Real Madrid" last summer, what a comlete bore that was. Same now with Lescott - he's a good player and for that reason I'd love him to stay. However, I actually want him to go (and have done for about 3 weeks now) because the money on offer is good and the whole story is so damn boring that I can't stand readind about it anymore. If we cling onto him this time, then the links are going to start in the press again from about November and go on through part of January until you get him.

I am really glad that our game this week was postponed (through our game in a European competition, not your friendly though!) as the bile that would have come out would have been ridiculous.

Now write that cheque for £20m and lets all move on.

Here, Here Phil mate....wise words from you as always :) It is getting a tad tedious now isn't it.

Guest TheBlueBoy

In your opinion, personally I think he isn't fit to lace Arteta's boots. Never mind Arteta, throw in Yakubu and Jagielka as well.

Fair enough mate. If thats your opinion. Thats fine. I disagree in all 3 cases, but i won't argue about it coz i'll just get into shit again. :blink:

Actually I think Ireland is a fine player, and a credit to the old regime at City that brought him through the ranks.

Seriously though, I think those days might be over. it is easier to throw money around when you have it than to put the effort into producing good players.

I have never had an axe to grind against City. And frankly I still don't. I am mainly peed off with the Atitude of Sparky. He is deliberately trying (and possibly succeeding) to cause disruption in a 'rival' club. Ok he wants to buy Lescott. However he has been told no, yet still he leaks stuff to the medai that upsets and angers many other people.

I really used to like Mark Hughes, he seemed to be a gent. I think however the money available has gone a bit to his head.

So nowadays I am of a mind to dislike him. (To quote Sir Alex "I wouldn't sell that lot a virus")

No offence to the genuine fans of City.

Actually I think Ireland is a fine player, and a credit to the old regime at City that brought him through the ranks.

Seriously though, I think those days might be over. it is easier to throw money around when you have it than to put the effort into producing good players.

I have never had an axe to grind against City. And frankly I still don't. I am mainly peed off with the Atitude of Sparky. He is deliberately trying (and possibly succeeding) to cause disruption in a 'rival' club. Ok he wants to buy Lescott. However he has been told no, yet still he leaks stuff to the medai that upsets and angers many other people.

I really used to like Mark Hughes, he seemed to be a gent. I think however the money available has gone a bit to his head.

So nowadays I am of a mind to dislike him. (To quote Sir Alex "I wouldn't sell that lot a virus")

No offence to the genuine fans of City.

can we get to some facts about leaking things to media? i think both clubs are guilty of that we didnt release facts of the bid, everton did in refusing them and weve made statements.. but what i want to know and more than likely you do too... SOMEONE SOMEWHERE inside everton fc IS talking to us.. do you not think? do you think we would waste so much time if no meant no? i actually believe moyse doesnt want to sell but i think kenwright does..this has gone on way too long, personally id have pulled the plug after 18 mill was refused, yet today we hear again a swap is on offer petrov who for me is a moody git and wont do you any good, dunne well nuff said and possibly jo any of those and cash...1 way or another i think BOTH sets of fans have been lied to on this..theres stuff obviously going on and its gone on too long..im hearing on here and elsewhere you want 30 mill? seriously? he isnt worth that and we all know it..offer 18 mill plus 1 of those 3 if its refused move on bcoz theres better out there and time thius was done and dusted either way

can we get to some facts about leaking things to media? i think both clubs are guilty of that we didnt release facts of the bid, everton did in refusing them and weve made statements.. but what i want to know and more than likely you do too... SOMEONE SOMEWHERE inside everton fc IS talking to us.. do you not think? do you think we would waste so much time if no meant no? i actually believe moyse doesnt want to sell but i think kenwright does..this has gone on way too long, personally id have pulled the plug after 18 mill was refused, yet today we hear again a swap is on offer petrov who for me is a moody git and wont do you any good, dunne well nuff said and possibly jo any of those and cash...1 way or another i think BOTH sets of fans have been lied to on this..theres stuff obviously going on and its gone on too long..im hearing on here and elsewhere you want 30 mill? seriously? he isnt worth that and we all know it..offer 18 mill plus 1 of those 3 if its refused move on bcoz theres better out there and time thius was done and dusted either way

Someone has to answer the phone and say "No fuck the fuck off hes not for Sale" So whoever that is & im guessing it will be BK or RE they have said exactly that...... DO YOU NOT THINK???? Otherwise........

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD BY NOW.... DO YO YOU NOT THINK?????

I think you will find that HE IS NOT FOR SALE as stated by EVERYONE at Everton..... If you offer silly money to good to refuse then more fool you....... keep on offering and at some point They may just say.... YES

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BK WANTING TO SELL HIM..............

Edited by DangerMouse

Someone has to answer the phone and say "No fuck the fuck off hes not for Sale" So whoever that is & im guessing it will be BK or RE they have said exactly that...... DO YOU NOT THINK???? Otherwise........

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD BY NOW.... DO YO YOU NOT THINK?????

I think you will find that HE IS NOT FOR SALE as stated by EVERYONE at Everton..... If you offer silly money to good to refuse then more fool you....... keep on offering and at some point They may just say.... YES

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BK WANTING TO SELL HIM..............

I wouldn't be quite so sure DM. Knowing how shady transfer dealings are in this country I wouldn't be at all surprised if City have had some encouragement and then the media releases are just to manage the PR side of it.

Otherwise, we'd have already spent some of the alleged transfer kitty on the targets that were (allegedly!!) identified months ago.

I wouldn't be quite so sure DM. Knowing how shady transfer dealings are in this country I wouldn't be at all surprised if City have had some encouragement and then the media releases are just to manage the PR side of it.

Otherwise, we'd have already spent some of the alleged transfer kitty on the targets that were (allegedly!!) identified months ago.

this is what i and a lot of your fans i talk to supsect, if it was a nailed on no why have we done a valuation on lescotts medical condition? something we need your permission for? why was tevez`s agent sat behind kenwright at your game at the weekend? so much going on we know nothing about yet, intersting post on our forum i shall include in this and this guy is very accurate

On Topic - Nothing new to add other than fee is being discussed, valuation we gave was not 100 miles away from that given by Everton so talks continue, there should be an answer by Thursday. Other than that I don't know anymore

so lets see what thursday brings