IGNORED

What If?

It would completely undermine his stance on not letting any of the players go. Selling to Arsenal is just the same as selling to City as the end result is Lescott goes.

More likely is that we've offered Senderos 5p per hour above minimum wage and he's told us to jog on.

Or we've decided that we can make our way through the season 4 squad players lighter than last year. As long as we don't suffer any injuries and our first XI plays all 38 league games plus cup games we'll be fine :blink:

With the Senderos deal gone deathly silent it has got me thinking, has Moyes secretley set up a 16 million plus Senderos deal for Lescott because he is totally against selling him to City? As soon as the game on saturday has gone could it happen.......

There could be something in this, it certainly isn't a far fetched possibility.

Yours is more likely, i'm just so bored and fed up with us i've taken to conspiracy theories!! next up the moon landing.......... :P

More chance that it was Billy Kenwright on that Moon Landing Film than us making a decent signing this window...i'm sick of going into work and hearing about who City have been linked with this morning, and nothing about Everton! We get rumours and occasionally, we get an "update" from Moyes/Bill, but we just can't finalise a deal!

Im going to Majorca in 2 weeks and if things don't improve i may sell my season ticket, quit my job, get rid of other belongings and stay there!

i wouldn't be suprised if Arsenal did a sneaky bid for Lescott. After all their 40mil better off.

Hopefully we sign Senderos this week. I suppose we as a poor club, negotate properlly by offering an counter offering the players x-amount of wages, were City roll a dice an whatever it lands on thats how much they increase the players wages.

i wouldn't be suprised if Arsenal did a sneaky bid for Lescott. After all their 40mil better off.

Hopefully we sign Senderos this week. I suppose we as a poor club, negotate properlly by offering an counter offering the players x-amount of wages, were City roll a dice an whatever it lands on thats how much they increase the players wages.

i said this to a mate at work who's a gooner - he reckoned arsenal simply wouldn't pay anywhere near the inflated priced city pay, as they have a proper pay structure in place....