IGNORED

Europa League Ticket Question

craigb

I didnt have any money over the weekend to get a ticket, but i was checking the seating out regardless, and were i sit (Lower Gwladys) the seats were very few and far between. Anyhow ive got money for a ticket today but there seems to be loads of free seats and near enough the whole ground says, very good, regarding seats in those paricular areas. Is there something wrong here?

Check it out for yourselves...

http://www.evertonfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=GD&product=T10G01&campaign=%20%20&type=H

I didnt have any money over the weekend to get a ticket, but i was checking the seating out regardless, and were i sit (Lower Gwladys) the seats were very few and far between. Anyhow ive got money for a ticket today but there seems to be loads of free seats and near enough the whole ground says, very good, regarding seats in those paricular areas. Is there something wrong here?

Check it out for yourselves...

http://www.evertonfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=GD&product=T10G01&campaign=%20%20&type=H

Ticket were reserved for Season Ticket Holders until midnight friday... any seats that were not taken have now been released for general sale @ £20.....

Hopefully a much needed confidnece boost..... please please leave lescott out... if he doesnt want to be here then fook him.

The fact is that Man Shitty, World cup and Lescott will not be in the same sentence come the end of the season...

Ticket were reserved for Season Ticket Holders until midnight friday... any seats that were not taken have now been released for general sale @ £20.....

Hopefully a much needed confidnece boost..... please please leave lescott out... if he doesnt want to be here then fook him.

The fact is that Man Shitty, World cup and Lescott will not be in the same sentence come the end of the season...

thanks for that... i did actually think they were reserved for season ticket holders but was unsure, it seems hardly any season ticket holders have taken the oppurtunity up because there are loads of seats still available