IGNORED

Ticket Availability Overseas

chongli

I'm American and I'm planning a trip to England in November or December to see an Everton match at Goodison. Being from the US, I'm clueless about availability of tickets. Ideally, I'd like to see the derby Nov. 29, but I don't know if it's a realistic expectation to get tickets to that. I'm from Boston and it's extremely difficult to get Sox/Yankees tickets, and we play the Yankees 18 times a season. So I can imagine getting tickets for Everton v. Liverpool is near impossible for an out-of-continenter like me. My second choice would be Spurs the following week. The problem is that I'm hoping to buy my plane tickets this week. Does anyone know how realistic my goals are, or have other words of advice? Also, to anyone in the US who has bought tickets in the past, how did you do it? Please help me my friends. Thanks.

not true.

While you won't be able to get them through the regular ticket sales there is a good chance you would be able to get them through the sites travel ticket link and the match is already available to book with hotel on there.

http://www.thomascooksport.com/everton.php

It's an offical link so don't worry about it being dodgy or anything.

Now i've seen that i'm tempted to get myself to the derby as it is the only way I would get a ticket also.