IGNORED

Hands On Heart.........................

The Beard

Who went to Burnley, I did , and witnessed a bucket load of crap and more, I don't like to knock individuals but fuck me, the time is right to tell Osman and Hibbert "ta-ra", and they wern't even the worse. Can anyone come up with one positive thing from todays game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cos, i can't

Who went to Burnley, I did , and witnessed a bucket load of crap and more, I don't like to knock individuals but fuck me, the time is right to tell Osman and Hibbert "ta-ra", and they wern't even the worse. Can anyone come up with one positive thing from todays game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cos, i can't

We played them better than Manure?

Edited by Man who fell to Goodison

the only positive i can take from sundays game is that its behind us now, shambles to right, ( does anyone else think we have got one of the worst managers in the transfer market) every summer is the same and now there is a hold up in the banega deal, linked with 2 russians not many have heard of and steven taylor is linked with villa COYB's sort it out

O yes and senderos

Edited by paulcat1988

the only positive i can take from sundays game is that its behind us now, shambles to right, ( does anyone else think we have got one of the worst managers in the transfer market) every summer is the same and now there is a hold up in the banega deal, linked with 2 russians not many have heard of and steven taylor is linked with villa COYB's sort it out

O yes and senderos

haha, you have got to be kidding me... im not even going to mention the players hes brought in, that speaks for itself, the manager is not at fault, he can only deal with the cards hes been given, i find it hard to believe when fans say something like this :(

Regarding burnley and positives. Thats a hard one. Id say one positive was the introduction of Jo , again his movement was fantastic, he got into the box with the ball a few times in only a 10 minute stint, set saha up for a shot, maybe should have had a better touch when he got through into the box after the pass from pienaar?? but i thought he did well. Some players done well, but i wouldnt say they brought out any positives.

Also another positive, the way the team collectively in the 2d half tried to get themselves out of the mess they got themselves into in the first half, unlike a total capitulation against arsenal in both halves. At least they showed some fight, and really, we should ave got something out of our 2nd half perfomance

Regarding burnley and positives. Thats a hard one. Id say one positive was the introduction of Jo , again his movement was fantastic, he got into the box with the ball a few times in only a 10 minute stint, set saha up for a shot, maybe should have had a better touch when he got through into the box after the pass from pienaar?? but i thought he did well. Some players done well, but i wouldnt say they brought out any positives.

This

The final whistle!

Oh and there were loads of boozers around the ground !

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic