IGNORED

Diniyar " Billy " Bilyaletdinov

c1982

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it shows all along that we didn't have a penny.

As soon as Lescott went we sign a player 48 hours later.

When you have some money you don't have to fiddlefaddle about. Yes that is a word.. :)

That Russian guy on this site said he was small. Not according to the offal site so I'm not sure if I believe him.

In Moyes we trust.

Fantastic news and a player i think that will do well in the team! Pie man to right mid, bily the kid at on the left, feli nev and Arteta in the middle with jags and s.taylor in the middle of defence. bainsy left back and find that magical right back (or swap nev for rodders and have pip at rb)

thats a strong team with out 8 strikers (according the sky sports squad list!)

strangely enough, thinking to when I played FM 2009, when a russian player is out of contract you still end up paying a fair bit of compensation as in millions, so I don't think the transfer system is the same when it involves their players...

regardless, hopefully this is a player who can give us something different, on the scale of thigs £10m isn't that much any more, to sell the likes of pienaar would take £12m so it's a risk worth taking, if Hiddink rates him, that's good enough for me.

Woo-hoo some good news! From what i've read he went into Euro 2008 the hottest tipped player in the Russian squad behind Arshavin and was closely linked with Chelsea. Maybe a slight concern that his form/value has taken a dip since then, but he's still only 24 so has time to develop, he's big, looks like he's got a turn of pace and was also made captain of Locomotive at 22, so he's got some leadership qualities which i think we need. Can't wait to see him in a blue shirt!

They spoke to someone on SSN an he said he a really good player an will fit perfectly in to our team, good att MD, not quite as good as Arsahvin, but a very good player that russian kids wanna be.Played in every euro 08 game for russia, even in the semi. Good news at last, an i'm suprised we got him already as Lescott still not gone.

We have a winger, a real winger (maybe!), I can't believe it! Hopefully this is the first of a few signings in the next few days. Put this fella on the left, switch Pienaar to the right and put Osman CM til Arteta is back. Happy days.

I am slightly pissed off though. I've been waiting til we signed a new player to get the home shirt so I could get them on the back but there's no way I'm getting this lads name on it :P .

As has been said, though, it's proven we didn't have a penny to spend without first selling Lescott :unsure: .

We have a winger, a real winger (maybe!), I can't believe it! Hopefully this is the first of a few signings in the next few days. Put this fella on the left, switch Pienaar to the right and put Osman CM til Arteta is back. Happy days.

I am slightly pissed off though. I've been waiting til we signed a new player to get the home shirt so I could get them on the back but there's no way I'm getting this lads name on it :P .

As has been said, though, it's proven we didn't have a penny to spend without first selling Lescott :unsure: .

cost the same price if you want Jo or this guys, its a 11 pound flat rate, everton charge

Hey, I am not the real Bilya of course. I just follow the Russian league closely, so I have seen Bilya play at least 100 times over the last 5 years. I actually like Bilya, so I posted my comments here in order for Everton fans not to get too excited about him. Don't get your expectations too high. When I saw the Arshavin comparisons, I just had to post something. He is not Arshavin, and will never be even close. But, if he gains some confidence, he will be a very decent player for you. I think you guys will instantly like all the ball tricks he has up his sleeve: step overs, little flicks and such...... the question with him is always how effective is all that fancy footwork......come to think of it, he has some Brazilian-like qualities. So yeah, just be patient, and Bilya could be all right!

The original rumour of Vladimir Bystrov would have been more appealing, as Bystrov is ready for the premier league, with his blistering pace on the wing. He is really comparable to Arjen Robben. I would not be surprised to see him go to one of the big 4 after the World Cup. He would really look good in a Man U shirt......

Lescott hasn't gone yet though

Come on, it's going to go through for sure so it makes no difference that it isn't actually oofficial yet.

cost the same price if you want Jo or this guys, its a 11 pound flat rate, everton charge

I meant because his name would be armpit to armpit, nothing to do with the price mate.

Hey, I am not the real Bilya of course. I just follow the Russian league closely, so I have seen Bilya play at least 100 times over the last 5 years. I actually like Bilya, so I posted my comments here in order for Everton fans not to get too excited about him. Don't get your expectations too high. When I saw the Arshavin comparisons, I just had to post something. He is not Arshavin, and will never be even close. But, if he gains some confidence, he will be a very decent player for you. I think you guys will instantly like all the ball tricks he has up his sleeve: step overs, little flicks and such...... the question with him is always how effective is all that fancy footwork......come to think of it, he has some Brazilian-like qualities. So yeah, just be patient, and Bilya could be all right!

The original rumour of Vladimir Bystrov would have been more appealing, as Bystrov is ready for the premier league, with his blistering pace on the wing. He is really comparable to Arjen Robben. I would not be surprised to see him go to one of the big 4 after the World Cup. He would really look good in a Man U shirt......

Nobody looks good in a Man Utd shirt!

Not from you seat in the City Stand I hope........... :lol:

I mean.... come on who watches the Russian League..........

& if your from another part of the world....... well done with your v v good english.....

From what I've read this guy is left footed, tall (6'1"), and pacy, and can score goals... isn't that just what we've been looking for? Hope this guy works out for us.

I thought moyes said he was looking for defensive cover (CB and LB).....even before lescott left. We could be getting Banega though.....oh wait, hes a midfielder too...Defence Moyes, Defence!!!!

I thought moyes said he was looking for defensive cover (CB and LB).....even before lescott left. We could be getting Banega though.....oh wait, hes a midfielder too...Defence Moyes, Defence!!!!

OMG we finally sign someone an someone still moans :P

hope we get taylor now.

Yes defence has to be the priority now, with Bilya Dinov AND Ever Banega coming in, and Arteta coming back from injury i think next years transfer money might come from the sale of Fellaini.

Mo has to grab every game by the scruff of the neck and really impose himself or i cant see him getting into the team, he has to have an outstanding season or i think Davey might ship him out.

Yes defence has to be the priority now, with Bilya Dinov AND Ever Banega coming in, and Arteta coming back from injury i think next years transfer money might come from the sale of Fellaini.

Mo has to grab every game by the scruff of the neck and really impose himself by having an outstanding season, or i think Davey might ship him out.

Do you think we would get more if we put him in for an extream makeover...:lol:

Mo has to grab every game by the scruff of the neck and really impose himself or i cant see him getting into the team, he has to have an outstanding season or i think Davey might ship him out.

I agree with you, its time he started to shine, alright he scored alot last season, but he now use to the prem an the pace an has finally worked out how to not get booked, but he needs to really up his performances. Maybe he been missing a creative MD as i don't think Cahill is that creative, same with Rodders