IGNORED

Diniyar " Billy " Bilyaletdinov

c1982

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Its nice to see people from Russia on our Forum, Is there any other players we should be bringing to the Premier League next year. ??

Anyukov, Bystrov, Dzagoev, Torbinsky, Denisov, maybe Kerzhakov. Each of them will probably cost more than 9 millions though.

7 is free so he might get that.

And something tells me 63 is free if he wants it :P

No :) Yesterday, he told in his interview he would never take 63 in Everton. This number is closely connected with Lokomotiv period in his career and he wants a new number here in Blues though doesn`t have any preferences.

I'm looking at a possibility of playing a 4-4-2 when all players are back.

A midfield four would consist of Pienaar.. Arteta.. Banega.. Bilya, assuming that the new players are both fairly decent.

If you want go 4-5-1 it gives you a choice of adding Neville, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, or Cahill, at the moment i think Phil would get it as the holding Mid, so somebody has got to work really hard, and improve enough to earn a place in the side.

I still think we'll be better in a 451 as I still think Yak should be up front alone with Cahill behind him. I agree with your earlier posts though regarding Fellaini, he's just not good enough imo. He plays the same role as Cahill yet isn't as effective, Cahill then has to drop back into CM and he's just not very good there. Get Cahill back into the attacking midfielder role and sell Fellaini, we won't need him one Arteta is back. We just need another winger now for cover as Osman should now be used as cover for CM if Banega doesn't perform and until Arteta is back. Sell Fellaini and get in a RB and RW.

I still think we'll be better in a 451 as I still think Yak should be up front alone with Cahill behind him. I agree with your earlier posts though regarding Fellaini, he's just not good enough imo. He plays the same role as Cahill yet isn't as effective, Cahill then has to drop back into CM and he's just not very good there. Get Cahill back into the attacking midfielder role and sell Fellaini, we won't need him one Arteta is back. We just need another winger now for cover as Osman should now be used as cover for CM if Banega doesn't perform and until Arteta is back. Sell Fellaini and get in a RB and RW.

Lol thats what I call positive thinking! I doubt he will be coming now.

I was hoping that Valencia were just delaying the move so that he could play last night and that there would be some movement today but it doesnt appear to be the case

Amazing. We need a lift in midfield so that we wont be served up the type of dross that they pretend is a footballing performance. I'll be made up if he can make a appearance, and as he's come from Russia we can guarentee he'll be fairly match fit as there league started awhile ago.

yeah lets hope he's not burnt out by November though.