IGNORED

The Worst Everton Player

craigb

you have ever had the privaledge to watch! It has to be a player from your own era though, someone you have spent countless weeks at home and away watching, and wondering how is he an everton player... I havnt given my choice a long thought but for now, im going to say brett angell haha

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have ever had the privaledge to watch! It has to be a player from your own era though, someone you have spent countless weeks at home and away watching, and wondering how is he an everton player... I havnt given my choice a long thought but for now, im going to say brett angell haha

If they played in are royal blue there all HERO'S

Did he not score on his debut against swindon 6-2

Still shit though 7 feet of pure non talent and 1 goal in 2 seasons

Lol you might as well have opened and closed this topic with your own post because it doesnt get any worse than Brett Angel.

TThere have been many disasterous signings such as Mike Milligan, Geoff Nulty, Glen Keeley, Mikel Madar, Cluas Thompsen but nnone can get anywhere near the level of ineptitude as Brett Angel

Lol you might as well have opened and closed this topic with your own post because it doesnt get any worse than Brett Angel.

TThere have been many disasterous signings such as Mike Milligan, Geoff Nulty, Glen Keeley, Mikel Madar, Cluas Thompsen but nnone can get anywhere near the level of ineptitude as Brett Angel

Milligan was a decent player I thought, though Thompsen and Linderoth come to think of it were also duff.

bit harsh on richard wright that didnt he keep like 8 clean sheets in a row? also one of the best shot stoppers around on his day just couldnt catch for shit :lol: far far far from the worst id say but all about opinions eh :D

for me it has to be between brett angel and claus thomsen! neither did it for me at all!

haha!!

putting tony hibbert in this thread is totally unfair IMO, he's nowhere near the worst player to play for everton...i could name dozens worse than him.

The thread is about players we've actually seen play a lot though Mike, and I've only properly been going to see Everton for the last 3 or 4 years.

Alex Nayarko or however u spell it! he has to be the worst i have seen.

i cant believe some people are slagging brett angel off! the one game i saw him in (the everton 6-2 win over swindon) he hit the cross bar from 6 yards out (open goal, diving header) to set up Beagrie!!!!! cant remember mitch ward scoring though, i know cottee got a hatrick and it was mike walkers first game in charge (i was on match of the day that night!)

madar wasnt to bad, nor was alexaderson!

the player who was the biggest let down for me was Mark pembridge. he used to bang them in from 40 yards for fun for Sheff wed, and hardly had a shot for us!