IGNORED

Johnny Heitinga

MikeO

well im also lookin forward to seeing him play for us, personally i think he is a better player than lescott and more consistant, alot more experienced too which is what we need, im not sure if he was part of the ajax team pienaar was in , but if so then he will know him at the team, and i will be happy to finaly see someone come in who i am happy about

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im also lookin forward to seeing him play for us, personally i think he is a better player than lescott and more consistant, alot more experienced too which is what we need, im not sure if he was part of the ajax team pienaar was in , but if so then he will know him at the team, and i will be happy to finaly see someone come in who i am happy about

They came through the ranks together and played alongside each other for 5 years. Peanuts has been singing his praises in tonights Echo

Not heard anything about it on Radio City by the way

is it really THAT bad for him to take a little wage cut? he's not been in the starting XI regularly for the past two years. I would hope Moyes can sit the lad down and say, "look buddy, you come here and play some footie for us for a little less than you get paid to warm the bench in madrid and we'll make you a better footballer than you could be anywhere else. look what i did for joleon lescott, bought him for 5 mil, and sold him for 24. doubled his wages in 3 years by giving him time to prove himself."

any footballer who doesn't think that regular time on the field is worth taking a pay cut if all you do is sit, well i don't want them here. I've heard for 50k/wk one can still live quite comfortably. :P

is it really THAT bad for him to take a little wage cut? he's not been in the starting XI regularly for the past two years. I would hope Moyes can sit the lad down and say, "look buddy, you come here and play some footie for us for a little less than you get paid to warm the bench in madrid and we'll make you a better footballer than you could be anywhere else. look what i did for joleon lescott, bought him for 5 mil, and sold him for 24. doubled his wages in 3 years by giving him time to prove himself."

any footballer who doesn't think that regular time on the field is worth taking a pay cut if all you do is sit, well i don't want them here. I've heard for 50k/wk one can still live quite comfortably. :P

At the moment Heitinga is getting regular time in the Atletico team. He played the full 90 minutes in their opening fixture and played in almost every game last season

Any deal for Heitinger, Banega or any other foreigner needs to be completed by Midnight due to International registration. We have until 5pm Tuesday to sign any one who currently plays in England. Hopefully this lad will be a blue.

I carnt see that happening...... do you have a link or are you just an expert on international transfers......

Any deal for Heitinger, Banega or any other foreigner needs to be completed by Midnight due to International registration. We have until 5pm Tuesday to sign any one who currently plays in England. Hopefully this lad will be a blue.

That cant be right because we didnt get Fellaini until the last mimute this time last year

That cant be right because we didnt get Fellaini until the last mimute this time last year

I'm no expert on this but I'd say that if that is the case it is because this year the Bank Holiday fell on the last of the month while last year it fell the week before (I think!).

Because the bank holiday is only in Britain obviously we can't complete business while other countries can and would have to stick to their deadline no matter which country they want to deal with.

I'm no expert on this but I'd say that if that is the case it is because this year the Bank Holiday fell on the last of the month while last year it fell the week before (I think!).

Because the bank holiday is only in Britain obviously we can't complete business while other countries can and would have to stick to their deadline no matter which country they want to deal with.

Thats obviously not the cas because we are still speaking to him!

Also Im sure SSN would have picked up on it by now if that was the case

is it really THAT bad for him to take a little wage cut? look what i did for joleon lescott, bought him for 5 mil, and sold him for 24. doubled his wages in 3 years by giving him time to prove himself."

Think that's a very good point.

We don't want (like patto said) players who are purely looking to move for money (and with our structure we're unlikely to get them), and we don't want players who are going to use us as a stepping stone to better (higher paid) things.

But we need to be realistic; they all seem to be motivated by money.....and just maybe if we can get them through the door by pointing to J-Low's new pay packet they may just want to come.

Then...better players...break top four...massive investment...Champions League winners 2014 :D . Simple B) .

BBC

0925: Although deadline day passed in Spain at midnight, I believe they are allowed to sell players to Premier League clubs today, so Everton should be able to get Atletico Madrid defender Johnny Heitinga and Valencia midfielder Ever Banega, should they so wish.