• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 rosario

rosario

Denis Stracqualursi

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 09:44

Hallo to all Evertonian's fans. I'm Rosario from Firenze. My italian Team, Fiorentina, will play on Champion's League, but this year the Della Valle president haven't make a good player's market. We are less strong of last year so i think we will play in the Europa League. The champion's league teams are so strong for us. I hope we'll go in the Final togheter. Liverpool is in the our Group, so i think i'll came to Liverpool on 9 December to watch the match. I hope you can sustain me and help me against Liverpool. Please support Fiorentina in this terrible match. Otherwise i watch in tv every Everton match and i hope we can win this afternoon against Wigan and in the next matches in Premier League. Greeting to all my friends.

:lol:

Rosario

#2 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,498 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 09:48

Hey Rosario....nice post :lol: .

Don't really think you needed to ask though, vast majority will support anyone against Liverpool :) .

#3 CaptainFerguson10

CaptainFerguson10

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 09:49

Though I hate to agree with Mike, of course I will support them over the RS scum any day!

#4 duncanmckenzieismagic

duncanmckenzieismagic

Howard Kendall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 09:51

I am not biased, I dont care who beats The Shite!

#5 Ian C

Ian C

100% Guaranteed Irish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 11:57

I'll be supporting Liverpool :P

They're my second team, and I always hope they do well when we're not competing with them.

#6 CaptainFerguson10

CaptainFerguson10

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 12:35

I'll be supporting Liverpool :P

They're my second team, and I always hope they do well when we're not competing with them.

I really do hope your humour isn't lost on some.

#7 Ian C

Ian C

100% Guaranteed Irish

• Members
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 13:28

Wasn't being humourous whatsoever, I come from a split family, and a lot of the Reds are as fanatically red as I am blue.

Prefer seeing my family happy rather than depressed, thanks.

#8 holystove

holystove

Art Vandelay

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 13:58

wouldn't an Englishman always support an English team when it's playing in European competitions against continental teams? :)

I know I do when the Belgian teams I hate most play other European teams ... but maybe that's because I need to worry about my country's coefficient in UEFA and the corresponding places in CL or Europa League that brings while English teams perform well in Europe no matter what.

#9 CraccerC

CraccerC

Simão Sabrosa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 16:10

i'll support fiorentina, but i think you can qualify from your group...better than lyon

#10 holystove

holystove

Art Vandelay

• Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 16:13

i'll support fiorentina, but i think you can qualify from your group...better than lyon

I think you're gonna be in for a surprise. Lyon has a very decent team this year, CL quaterfinal material.

#11 Sporting4ever

Sporting4ever

Andrei Kanchelskis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 19:10

Hallo to all Evertonian's fans. I'm Rosario from Firenze. My italian Team, Fiorentina, will play on Champion's League, but this year the Della Valle president haven't make a good player's market. We are less strong of last year so i think we will play in the Europa League. The champion's league teams are so strong for us. I hope we'll go in the Final togheter. Liverpool is in the our Group, so i think i'll came to Liverpool on 9 December to watch the match. I hope you can sustain me and help me against Liverpool. Please support Fiorentina in this terrible match. Otherwise i watch in tv every Everton match and i hope we can win this afternoon against Wigan and in the next matches in Premier League. Greeting to all my friends.

:lol:

Rosario

I'm thorn, rosario...
For one, I don't like liverpool, but I'm also not a fan of italian teams, and you guys didn't deserve to qualify, the refereeing in the game here in Lisbon was so biased it looked like he was a viola fan.

#12 Calico

Calico

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 19:17

I am a big fan of Italian as well as always happy to see Liverpool lose so I am dead on supporting Fiore! :)

I hope Montolivo rips Benitez' heart out the way he did Moyes'.

#13 DonKey

DonKey

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2009 - 23:48

I only support 2 teams really...

Everton and anyone playing the shite, :D

#14 Churinga2

Churinga2

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 31 Aug 2009 - 16:05

I think you're gonna be in for a surprise. Lyon has a very decent team this year, CL quaterfinal material.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm definatly supporting Fiorentina against Liverpool, i would love a suprise in the predictable Champions league

#15 bluenoseyankee

bluenoseyankee

The Love Child of Fellaini's Fro & Pienaar's Cornrow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 31 Aug 2009 - 16:25

I only support 2 teams really...

Everton and anyone playing the shite, :D

Sounds about right for me as well. Unless the shite happen to be playing Chelski...then i hope both teams lose. :lol:

#16 CaptainFerguson10

CaptainFerguson10

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 31 Aug 2009 - 16:28

Sounds about right for me as well. Unless the shite happen to be playing Chelski...then i hope both teams lose. :lol:

Or Citeh, developed a real loathing after Hughes antics.

#17 DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Trevor Steven

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 02 Sep 2009 - 10:00

I dont understand these people...... Liverpool are in the same City... Its mersyside that counts....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users