IGNORED

Moyes Demands More Funds From The Board!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/everton/6111256/Evertons-David-Moyes-to-demand-more-transfer-funds.html

'"We have finished fifth two years in a row. I might be at a different level to other clubs, but we have to be able to reinvest and go back into the market.' Quote from Sky news, David Moyes.

I've said many times now Kenwright hasn't done what is required to help Everton and Moyes to succeed, now is the time to reserve that. Nobody is saying bankrupt the club, but this time at this very moment release funds for Moyes to push the team forward. I truly believe this is the point that will not only define our season, but may see Moyes stay or go depending on the outcome.

Watch this space!

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

There is just too much speculation all the time about various players we will sign. but we dont ever sign anyone until the transfer window is about to be closed. We've missed out on a good few defenders that would have rather came to us than bottom half of the table clubs (robert huth - stoke).

I've said many times now Kenwright hasn't done what is required to help Everton and Moyes to succeed, now is the time to reserve that. Nobody is saying bankrupt the club, but this time at this very moment release funds for Moyes to push the team forward. I truly believe this is the point that will not only define our season, but may see Moyes stay or go depending on the outcome.

Watch this space!

you know i agree with you on the kenwright subject, but we cant release funds that we dont have. everton are a club with very little money due to the size of our debts. people say well united and liverpool have much bigger debts, but they bring in much much more money. i honestly worry that in twp or three years time we will be in serious trouble. i dont think we need a billionaire, we need someone who can buy out kenwrights shares and pay off the debt. then we would at least be on a level field when we look at our income we have a good amount to spend. im not arsed if we cant go and blow £100m on mercenaries, just to give moyes that little bit extra.

you know i agree with you on the kenwright subject, but we cant release funds that we dont have. everton are a club with very little money due to the size of our debts. people say well united and liverpool have much bigger debts, but they bring in much much more money. i honestly worry that in twp or three years time we will be in serious trouble. i dont think we need a billionaire, we need someone who can buy out kenwrights shares and pay off the debt. then we would at least be on a level field when we look at our income we have a good amount to spend. im not arsed if we cant go and blow £100m on mercenaries, just to give moyes that little bit extra.

And how long is it gonna be until Moyes gets fed up with this treatment and leaves? Remember, Ferguson is on the verge of retirement, a couple of years more tops, and Moyes is a fan favorite over there, and a real contender. So unless he has a ambitious project at Everton, backed up by everyone, I'm not so sure he won't pack up and leave...