IGNORED

Osman Must Improve - Moyes.

Why 'pot, kettle, black' are you inferring that moyes has to improve too??

ossie is the perfect squad player i think. harsh for the coach to have a dig at him seeing as how badly out of position he is being played.

Interesting question about Moyes, I believe he still lacks tactical know how but is a excellent man manager.

harsh for the coach to have a dig at him seeing as how badly out of position he is being played.

Don't think there's any dig in there. Lazy & misleading headline.

“Ossie has always been someone that we can rely on. He always starts the season off a bit rusty but when he gets his form back, he can be a really important player for us.”

"Ive said before that Ossie is part of the bricks here, but he knows he must work really hard and play well if were going to get the players I want in."

But so will the rest of the squad. He is now at an important time in his career. We value him really highly and I want him to get back into good form. He is a key member for us.

Ossie isn't shite, that's ridiculous.

I agree, he's not as good as Pienaar on the wing (who is also out of position), or Arteta or Rodwell in the centre.

But jesus who are? Arteta is one of the best players in the world in his position, unfortunately all the better players in his position are also spanish. Pienaar is one of the best players in the league, and Rodwell is a future England captain.

Wholly unfair to call him crap when we have those players to compare him to.

He probably isn't good enough for our starting 11 anymore, but that says so much more about us than it does about him. Ossie will always be a great asset to our squad, when he's fully fit and rested he can rip apart most defences with just his footwork.

Oh the fickleness of Evertonians....

Ossie isn't shite, that's ridiculous.

I agree, he's not as good as Pienaar on the wing (who is also out of position), or Arteta or Rodwell in the centre.

But jesus who are? Arteta is one of the best players in the world in his position, unfortunately all the better players in his position are also spanish. Pienaar is one of the best players in the league, and Rodwell is a future England captain.

Wholly unfair to call him crap when we have those players to compare him to.

He probably isn't good enough for our starting 11 anymore, but that says so much more about us than it does about him. Ossie will always be a great asset to our squad, when he's fully fit and rested he can rip apart most defences with just his footwork.

Oh the fickleness of Evertonians....

Shut up. I was being sarcastic and facetious, jesus I even said in the exact same post that I like him. What I was driving at is that he is not good enough for us, and you have just said exactly the same fucking thing.

Shut up. I was being sarcastic and facetious, jesus I even said in the exact same post that I like him. What I was driving at is that he is not good enough for us, and you have just said exactly the same fucking thing.

Well, if that is what you were driving at, it surely was lost in (internet) translation. appeared to me, and I'm sure most that you thought Ossie was (I'll use your words) "shite." Very very facetious indeed. :rolleyes:

Ossie has been a solid player for us in the past, a good squad player and I for one have always backed him. However, at this moment he is looking somewhat less than what we have and what we are looking for to take us forward. I think Moyes likes everything about him and wants to give him the chance to kick on with the club, in other words, shape up Leon and be the England international we thought you could be or you will be replaced.

as much as out wide isnt his best, i dont think he can really play in centre midfield with out someone behind him. the last time we seen him play well in the middle lee carsley was backing him up. i think he plays best behind the forward, just not as well as cahill or fellaini. he will have to shape up asap, or our the arrival of billy may see the end of him as a starter.

Needs a swift kick in the butt IMO. Didnt even know he was playing against Wigan last week, and I watched the whole match (obviously not including the team lineups)

Just watching MOTD highlights again. Ossie played an inch perfect Beckham-esque 40/50 yard pass to put Saha through early in the second half. If Louis had put it away everyone would have been raving about it...so he didn't quite do nothing :) . Also played a part in the build up to Saha's first half chance.

Not disagreeing with the fact that he needs to up his game, just think people are sometimes overly harsh and he's the current scapegoat.

think a fanfare would have been more appropriate for the sarcasm mate if thats what the circus reference is to? leon can look like a world beater at times and then others looks so far out of his depth its a joke hes there. moyes needs to find a way to get the best out of him again or hes gonna disappear into the abyss i fear! he can be great hes just not quick enough to be a winger. he can link play up great in the centre but is never gonna be a gerrard sadly. he'd be great in the middle with arteta and rodwell there though cos all three are good at quick passing and then you have pienaar and bily floating around on the wings i think it could be great! i certainly dont want him to go anywhere as ive always been a big fan and about 2 years ago he was about as close to and england call up as he will get and thats a good compliment cos there is quite a few decent midfielders in that side. get him in the centre again and we will see the class footballer we know is there!

Simple really, Moyes is saying it like it is!

Wasn't it Osman who scored two goals away at Fulham last season, and he who has scored from outside the box a few times.....and at times made little and large killer passes leading to goals!!...........BUT also Ossie who sometimes drifts from games and doesn't really get into the game!!

SO....Moyes is saying do good and your probably in the team/squad....but the other option and your dropped.It's all down to Osman now, that's how to get the best from players surely.

When all the players are fit Moyes will have a nice problem....unless it fuc%s up team spirit.His man management skills are going to be tested this season.

Simple really, Moyes is saying it like it is!

Wasn't it Osman who scored two goals away at Fulham last season, and he who has scored from outside the box a few times.....and at times made little and large killer passes leading to goals!!...........BUT also Ossie who sometimes drifts from games and doesn't really get into the game!!

SO....Moyes is saying do good and your probably in the team/squad....but the other option and your dropped.It's all down to Osman now, that's how to get the best from players surely.

When all the players are fit Moyes will have a nice problem....unless it fuc%s up team spirit.His man management skills are going to be tested this season.

In total agreement!