IGNORED

I'm Thinking Transfers

milky71

We seriously need some quality but how we do get them? I think we have two options;

1. find a billionaire

2. start to use the transfer windows better to raise cash (i.e) get freebies like sean davis (last window i know but bare with me ) keep him for a year then sell for a couple of mill and start selling our reserves for whatever we can get surely someone would have paid 500k for John-Paul Kissock and even Scott Spencer must have been worth 100k better than letting their contracts run out

We need to buy more players like Jagielka, Lescott, Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar etc....ie, not pay too much then watch them develop into quality players....that and bring on the Rodwells, Vaughans and Rooneys of this world.......but a billionaire, would be nice!

we also need to know when to sell sometimes younhave to sell players at their peak value i.e lescott this summer maybe pienaar in jan if bily makes an impact

we also need to know when to sell sometimes younhave to sell players at their peak value i.e lescott this summer maybe pienaar in jan if bily makes an impact

Selling Lescott worked because we got a good price, and had Jagielka, Yobo and we knew for about 1/4 of Lescotts price we could buy a replacement.....I don't like the idea of selling Pienaar, playmaker who might be hard and more expencive to replace.Knowing when to sell is one thing.....knowing who to sell is another.

Selling Lescott worked because we got a good price, and had Jagielka, Yobo and we knew for about 1/4 of Lescotts price we could buy a replacement.....I don't like the idea of selling Pienaar, playmaker who might be hard and more expencive to replace.Knowing when to sell is one thing.....knowing who to sell is another.

i like pienaar but feel there isn't enough end product or goals and if we could get 12 mill from a spanish club and replace with banega then i would but only if bily has settled in

i like pienaar but feel there isn't enough end product or goals and if we could get 12 mill from a spanish club and replace with banega then i would but only if bily has settled in

Yep I like Pienaar, probably our best player at the moment, that lack of end product will improve as Everton improve.....for surely they must.

Yep I like Pienaar, probably our best player at the moment, that lack of end product will improve as Everton improve.....for surely they must.

he's bee here 2 years and hasn't improved and has stated he would like to play in spain sometime he's rejected a new contract so if an offer comes in i would accept it

We seriously need some quality but how we do get them? I think we have two options;

1. find a billionaire

2. start to use the transfer windows better to raise cash (i.e) get freebies like sean davis (last window i know but bare with me ) keep him for a year then sell for a couple of mill and start selling our reserves for whatever we can get surely someone would have paid 500k for John-Paul Kissock and even Scott Spencer must have been worth 100k better than letting their contracts run out

Nice ideas, but what are the two options? You have not given us any options there.

he's bee here 2 years and hasn't improved and has stated he would like to play in spain sometime he's rejected a new contract so if an offer comes in i would accept it

Have you ever watched Everton?

Piennar has more assists than anybody since he arrived at Everton and he is always involved in the build up to all our best chances, this no end product nonsense is just that nonsense!

I did promise myself I wouldnt reply to any of your daft threads but I just couldnt help myself!

lots of games were pienaar was our worse player an still got votes 4 man of the match, lots of headless chicken action, poor flicks to no one and a cross like tony hibbert. recked my head how many times he could play a simple ball back to baines, but instead back heel it or somethin else an lose the ball. i'd sell him for £5 mill and be happy.

lots of games were pienaar was our worse player an still got votes 4 man of the match, lots of headless chicken action, poor flicks to no one and a cross like tony hibbert. recked my head how many times he could play a simple ball back to baines, but instead back heel it or somethin else an lose the ball. i'd sell him for £5 mill and be happy.

lol The is that a zero or a letter O after Pete?

Just wondering if it was to through us off your sent and you are really Peter Johnson!

its a zero but i used to get called pete 'o' by me lil cousin. and am deffo not peter johnson(what a twit!), am in favour of kenwright for the main reason that he helped get rid of the twat.

jus pienaar is not really that good, he's not a wide player and in his natural position we have atleast 3 players better than him. would rather have nicky hunt, kranjcar, or jamie o'hara who i guess is less than 5mil. pienaar has his moments but he gives the ball away far too much, an i'd prefer a proper LM. the only peple who rate pienaar are the morons who whorshiped tommy graveson, effort doesnt = quility. same as the knob who voted 4 lescott all the time 4 motm when he was complete crap a LB las season, jus a no nothinking pleb, he's my favorite player leave himalone pricks. can pienaar cross from the left NO, can he play a good pass consistenly without givin the ball away NO, when he cuts in does he have a good shot NO(always balloons it high an wide) links up good now an again with baines but thats all he offers really, think almost any left mid in the prem would offer more to our team.

EDIT: knobs to knob

Edited by pete0

its a zero but i used to get called pete 'o' by me lil cousin. and am deffo not peter johnson(what a twit!), am in favour of kenwright for the main reason that he helped get rid of the twat.

jus pienaar is not really that good, he's not a wide player and in his natural position we have atleast 3 players better than him. would rather have nicky hunt, kranjcar, or jamie o'hara who i guess is less than 5mil. pienaar has his moments but he gives the ball away far too much, an i'd prefer a proper LM. the only peple who rate pienaar are the morons who whorshiped tommy graveson, effort doesnt = quility. same as the knobs who voted 4 lescott all the time 4 motm when he was complete crap a LB las season, jus a no nothinking pleb, he's my favorite player leave himalone pricks. can pienaar cross from the left NO, can he play a good pass consistenly without givin the ball away NO, when he cuts in does he have a good shot NO(always balloons it high an wide) links up good now an again with baines but thats all he offers really, think almost any left mid in the prem would offer more to our team.

Can you buy the drugs that you are on over the counter?

Nicky Hunt???? Are you really trying to compare Piennar to Boltons right back?????????

Just as a matter of interest which 3 players do we have who are better than him in his nantural position?

...the only peple who rate pienaar are the morons who whorshiped tommy graveson, effort doesnt = quility. same as the knobs who voted 4 lescott all the time 4 motm when he was complete crap a LB las season, jus a no nothinking pleb...

Ya see the facts just don't back that up.

J-Low cam eleventh in our player of the season last year (having won it in 07/08) with a total of 59 votes in 46 games. Average of not much more than one vote a game...so that's (possibly) one knob max....or more likely he played a decent game or two :) .

Can you buy the drugs that you are on over the counter?

Nicky Hunt???? Are you really trying to compare Piennar to Boltons right back?????????

Just as a matter of interest which 3 players do we have who are better than him in his nantural position?

dont need drugs jus glasses in your case cos any one who has watched pienaar show his stuff on the wing can tell you he's not good there.

sorry meant stephen hunt who we've been linked with the las couple of transfer windows

cahill fellaini arteta

Ya see the facts just don't back that up.

J-Low cam eleventh in our player of the season last year (having won it in 07/08) with a total of 59 votes in 46 games. Average of not much more than one vote a game...so that's (possibly) one knob max....or more likely he played a decent game or two :) .

comment on lescott was made due to a time i moaned about some1 votin 4 him wen he was utter shite, probs the man u game at goodison, an some nob who's never been a game in his life probs, had voted for him.

comment on lescott was made due to a time i moaned about some1 votin 4 him wen he was utter shite, probs the man u game at goodison, an some nob who's never been a game in his life probs, had voted for him.

One person voting for him in one game isn't exactly what you said though was it :) ?

dont need drugs jus glasses in your case cos any one who has watched pienaar show his stuff on the wing can tell you he's not good there.

Do one kopite! You're either on the wind-up or generally don't watch much of Everton if you can't see that Pienaar has been probably our most consistent performer since Arteta's injury in Feb. It's clear you don't go to matches but seriously as mentioned before, are you on glue?

1. find a billionaire

To renew these contracts we would have had to pay the players a signing on fee and wages over a longer period - so selling them for so little would not really make any sense - it's no coincidence that JPK is now playing at Hamilton, he's not that good obviously!

your callin me a kopite cos i dont rate pienaar, if i was on a wind up mission i'd go on bluekipper. do you honestly think he's that good on the wing? or are you jus comparin him to osmans performance on the right. what does he comtribute to the team in your opinion cos from what ive seen he's got quick feet but sadly not the brain. he cant cross or shoot, and plays silly flicks too often instead of the simple ball. btw about the glue stiffin, does pritt stick count?

your callin me a kopite cos i dont rate pienaar, if i was on a wind up mission i'd go on bluekipper. do you honestly think he's that good on the wing? or are you jus comparin him to osmans performance on the right. what does he comtribute to the team in your opinion cos from what ive seen he's got quick feet but sadly not the brain. he cant cross or shoot, and plays silly flicks too often instead of the simple ball. btw about the glue stiffin, does pritt stick count?

What day you back of day release? Anybody that questions Pioneers workrate or quality need a wake up call. The problem is with him he hasn't had the chance to shine in the centre of midfield.

Where do you sit lad? Let me know if you're at the game tomorrow night and I'll pop over and show you who pienaar is - he's not that number 2 - that's hibbert he's not very good. Pienaar is pretty much our only form of creativity at the momment - his partnership with baines is the reason we coped so well without 3 of our strongest players towards the end of last season. Seriously look out for number 20 - we play in blue and he's got dreadlocked hair!

...and yes that pritt stick is obviously messing with your head!

ALL our attacking come from the left which is Bains an Pienaar, so what the hell are you talking about pete? u seem completely clueless.

Why do ppl constantly feel the need to pick on players. Must be Pienaar month, was Fellini last month...Hmmmm lets have a go at errr i dunno Cahill next month.